• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda Nsx running the 1/4 Mile.

All tracks I have run at just use water in the burnout box. They may spray VHT/PJ1 Track Bite on the surface in the first 60' but it is usually just water in the burnout box.

hmm, looking at your times, they get progressively worse. Your fastest run was your very first run. Either your tires are getting greasier or the track surface is getting worse.

Removing your VVIS doesnt really help. You have mods to bring your top end higher but you sacrificed your torque. I too had Falken 452 when I trapped at 133 MPH 2 years ago... all gears spinning all the way to third gear. Your suspension is a little rough, I dont know if you track your car but if you can get adjustable suspension, it will help you launching you car on soft setup. I did have this adjustable suspension setup but the tire spinning was way too much. I could have gone to high 10s, pretty sure but I wasn't prepared cause traction was half the battle. Although my time was slower, I was happy with mid 11s cause I was beating R35, and 600 HP Supra, sorry no vids:biggrin:

Back