• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hooters Fremont meet 6/9?

from the looks of it this is going to be one nice turn out with the nsx and rx7 guys :)

Wes, looking foward to see you and your cars!

Jimmy

I called the management this weekend. For some reason he was very quick to ask me to come by to talk face-to-face tomorrow. So I'll go and iron out the details for tomorrow.

That means I have to have a firm head count. If at all possible, please confirm your attendance so I know for sure. If I don't see anything from you, I'll assume you're going instead of assuming you're not. But either way, it's better if you confirm here. Thanks!

J

I called the management this weekend. For some reason he was very quick to ask me to come by to talk face-to-face tomorrow. So I'll go and iron out the details for tomorrow.

That means I have to have a firm head count. If at all possible, please confirm your attendance so I know for sure. If I don't see anything from you, I'll assume you're going instead of assuming you're not. But either way, it's better if you confirm here. Thanks!

J

Would you like me to go along with you? Another excuse to go see the girls in advance :)

Would you like me to go along with you? Another excuse to go see the girls in advance :)

I can't make it for the weekend meet, but I could maybe go with you tomorrow depending on what time you plan on going. :)

Otto

the guy wants me to be there at 2:30. Otto and Jimmy, you can both go with if you want. There's always an excuse to go to Hooters.

J

whats this you guys wanna grab lunch at 230 tommorow?? I think I can make that happen :tongue:

Can you drop in at like 3? from 2:30 to about then we'll be talking with Jeff, the manager there.

J

the guy wants me to be there at 2:30. Otto and Jimmy, you can both go with if you want. There's always an excuse to go to Hooters.

J

Ooh that time slot works even better for me. I can bail straight from my meeting to meet you guys there. :)

Otto

man we are too funny lol:cool:

Hey man, we've got our obligations so if we can get out, we've got to take advantage of it. This might be as big as the real meet since iCEE might join also. ;)

Otto

aahahahh i guess ill be taking some extra time off for lunch :) woohoO! see everyone tomorrow

the managers thoughts would be somehting like this " i could have sworn i just told james to come in and talk, not necessarily have the meet today"

Jimmy

COunt me in as a pretty sure but not completely

1) 02#154
2) jimbonuttz
3) juejaimon
4) racer-ex
5) iCEE
6) NSX-Tuner
7) whzzbad
8) LarryNSX
9) sycosho
10) uurfantasy (99.973456% Yes)

I will try and make it out for this one (90% sure I could be there).
1) 02#154
2) jimbonuttz
3) juejaimon
4) racer-ex
5) iCEE
6) NSX-Tuner
7) whzzbad
8) LarryNSX
9) sycosho
11) NMYMIRR

I'm in possibly. Have plans to go to a party later that day up here, but I might be able to squeeze in a trip down to Fremont in the early afternoon.

1) 02#154
2) jimbonuttz
3) juejaimon
4) racer-ex
5) iCEE
6) NSX-Tuner
7) whzzbad
8) LarryNSX
9) sycosho
11) NMYMIRR
12) mickeylex (maybe)

I'm in possibly. Have plans to go to a party later that day up here, but I might be able to squeeze in a trip down to Fremont in the early afternoon.

1) 02#154
2) jimbonuttz
3) juejaimon
4) racer-ex
5) iCEE
6) NSX-Tuner
7) whzzbad
8) LarryNSX
9) sycosho
11) NMYMIRR
12) mickeylex (maybe)

Hope you can make it out. :cool:

I just got back from an enjoyable lunch at Hooters with BluryNSX and Otto_Joe. The manager there, Jeff, said we're a go for Saturday at lunch time (about an 11:30 arrival time... hang out in the parking lot until maybe a little after 12). Then we can go in and get our tables and enjoy some wings and breasts.

He said that he's not working that day but that he'll leave a note for the manager working that shift that we'll be in and parking in the front exclusively. I asked about photo ops and he said they could send a couple of girls out at a time in "shifts" so bring your cameras. Oh, and if we get ourselves organized they'll even let them all go out at once for a group photo.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

J

IMG_8086.JPG

IMG_8084.JPG

Shhh, I was in a meeting at work. ;)

Back