• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hot Import Nights 04-02-05 Pix

I was waiting and waiting and waiting for someone to post, but no takers so figured to pull u guys out of the bushes.

I know you guys went to San Mateo HIN (Hot Impl-t Nite). Now let's see some pix! :biggrin:

From another forum...more to come once I see them.

1662341-307f.jpg

1662987-6362.jpg

1663577-5607.jpg

mp322.jpg

mp363.jpg

i went on friday for the roll in, saw a few NSXs, blue one, black one, and white one in the show..

but heres the team i was rolling with..sf krew

IMGP3372.jpg

IMGP3410.jpg

IMGP3418.jpg

IMGP3419.jpg

IMGP3438.jpg

IMGP3449.jpg

I saw this nice looking blue one in the service garage at Hopkins Acura in Redwood City today during lunch time. I remember seeing a sticker "kartoyz" on both side of the front door/fender. Is this owner a prime member? IT's sweet looking...saw a glimpse of the amps near the back seat of the passenger.

YUMNA2 said:
i went on friday for the roll in, saw a few NSXs, blue one, black one, and white one in the show..

but heres the team i was rolling with..sf krew

IMGP3418.jpg

Yes, i'm a prime member! :biggrin:
Reason in Hopkins is because the engine light keeps coming on & they can't seem to figure it out.

As far as feeling the difference with the rear diffuser, couldn't really tell ya. :frown: but i get all the looks for it! :biggrin:

You have a beautiful piece of machine... 4 thumbs up! When I saw it from a distance, i'm like "wow". And then when i came closer, I was like "WOWIEEE"

RAVN NSX said:
Reason in Hopkins is because the engine light keeps coming on & they can't seem to figure it out.

As far as feeling the difference with the rear diffuser, couldn't really tell ya. :frown: but i get all the looks for it! :biggrin:

:frown: ahhhh, missed it, next time... More pictures please! :biggrin:

RAVN NSX said:

my car was running completely fine and all of a sudden check engine light went on. The problem was actually the gas cap, some how the gas cap had "worn out" i ended having to replace the entire gas line. you probably dont have this problem, but who knows :wink:

I notice when you get a smog check, they take your gas cap and perform a pressure test on it.

YUMNA2 said:
my car was running completely fine and all of a sudden check engine light went on. The problem was actually the gas cap, some how the gas cap had "worn out" i ended having to replace the entire gas line. you probably dont have this problem, but who knows :wink:

Back