• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houstonbuckeye is an awesome seller!

I finally have a chance to write an experience I had with buying from Stan. I bought a mono steering wheel and some other miscellaneous stuff made by dali. He was very punctual and very knowledgeable about nsx’s and all the items he was selling. He even drew me a diagram on how to install the steering wheel. Don’t hesitate to buy anything from Stan aka houstonbuckeye!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the best part of the Gen1 owners here. So many are helpful with their knowledge of the car. I still offer help and even give local owners extra parts I've hoarded over the years.

That is the best part of the Gen1 owners here. So many are helpful with their knowledge of the car. I still offer help and even give local owners extra parts I've hoarded over the years.

I can second this, I had a previous owner (2 back, not the one that sold me my car), get ahold of me thru various parties to send me stuff she had for the car and recently found in old boxes. Wonderful people!!!

Back