• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How do I post a powerpoint presentation?

I've got this funny harley vs. honda 1 page powerpoint that I'd love to put on here somehow, any ideas how I can do it? I think it's a couple megs in size.

You could...

1. Convert each slide to a .jpg or .gif image, and post all of them as attachments

or

2. Upload the .ppt presentation to another, publicly accessible site, and post a link here.

Ken, is there any chance you can do this for me? I havn't got a clue when it comes to working in powerpoint, much less getting the wav files saved off of this file. If anyone else can do this I can email the powerpoint file to them.

comquat1 said:
Ken, is there any chance you can do this for me? I havn't got a clue when it comes to working in powerpoint, much less getting the wav files saved off of this file. If anyone else can do this I can email the powerpoint file to them.
.wav files? You mean your Powerpoint presentation includes sounds? In that case, you'd probably be better off leaving it as a .ppt presentation.

One place you can upload the .ppt file is http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com That site is free but limits file types to pictures and video. But you can Paypal them a $5 donation and they'll let you upload all file types (presumably including .ppt).

Yes, it's got sounds. the whole point is you click on the harley sound to hear a real harley, and then you click on the honda sound to hear a "real honda." I was almost in tears hearing the first time I was laughing so hard. I'll have to find a site that lets you store any type of file for free.

Back