• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How long does the withdrawl last....

I've had my NSX for a week now, and it is intoxicating.. I can't go a day without driving it, and when I put the cover on I feel very sad.

How long does it take to get over this; I'm in pain here.

-Jer

I'm pretty sure its never.
Sounds like you are warming up top the car nicely, you sound much different from your initial experience.
Good luck with your new addiction!

nuccaJB said:
I'm pretty sure its never.
Sounds like you are warming up top the car nicely, you sound much different from your initial experience.
Good luck with your new addiction!

Its not uncommon for me to wake up in the middle of the night , smoke a cigarette and just gaze over my balcony to see that pretty little thing. Kind of depressing in the winter :frown:

jdc1687 said:
I've had my NSX for a week now, and it is intoxicating.. I can't go a day without driving it, and when I put the cover on I feel very sad.

How long does it take to get over this; I'm in pain here.

-Jer

Well....why fight it?? Just go drive the car and the pain will go away. That is what I do. :)

Nxsirvana goes on and on and on...

hmmm... I went (all of you NSX'ers please take a seat) eggactly 9 months w/o driving my NSX!?! I was out of the country for 7 1/2 months, and the 1 1/2 months prior the NSX was on a lift getting some work done... :eek:

Last week I finally got behind the wheel of it. It's pretty much stock, but it still got me going to redline, not the otherway around! Within the next 2-4weeks, I am getting a better flowing intakedevice, less restrictive headers, lighter & more robust exhaust, JDM alloys in 17/17, lighter/slotted disc rotors, and a NA1 NSX-R ECU chipinstalled that I aquired while out in Europe. It's a kick-ass car to begin w/ and now having the time & resources to personalize and fine-tune it to my preference, I am lost in anticipation as we speak! :cool:

Osiris that is a sweet list, you must keep us posted on the progress and don't forget to post pics with the new wheels! I'm so Jealous. I can't wait until I have one too!

Meeyatch1 said:
Well....why fight it?? Just go drive the car and the pain will go away. That is what I do. :)
I agree. don't fight it. There have been times when I couldn't sleep at night so I just jumped in the NSX and took a drive around half the Island. It good way to waste an hour and a half in the middle of the night :biggrin: ONly problem is when you get home you still can't sleep because you are all worked up after the drive :redface:

Back