• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many NSX's are currently in the USA?

The total production run of NSX's was roughly 8000 in the US.

Has there been any speculation or evidence of how many cars
survived over the years. I assume there have been at least
a few hundred totaled or parted out?

Thanks!

Way too many made for the NSX to be truly collectible.

????
in 1966 alone, Ford made 500,000 mustang coupes. This doesn't include fastbacks or others.
Today they are all collectibles.

8000 NSXs over 15 years. They are all collectibles.

Last edited:
when the folks who were in thier teens/20's in the 90's reach 50-60, clean nsx's will most certainly be "collectable"..imho

I agree with doc. Give the NSX some more time and these cars will start demanding some over the top price tags. Of course, clean well taken care of ones.

????
in 1966 alone, Ford made 500,000 mustang coupes. This doesn't include fastbacks or others.
Today they are all collectibles.

8000 NSXs over 15 years. They are all collectibles.

+ a lot... Ditto for every vette, Porsche and Ferrari. It's weird... The only place I regularly see the collectibility of the NSX questioned is on Prime. When chatting in general collector circles or within the communities of other Marques the basic collectibilty of the NSX is taken for granted.

Last edited:
Way too many made for the NSX to be truly collectible.

If you own that '03 Imola Orange you have pictured, well then, you own one of the rarest.

All collectors that I've spoke with say the NSX is a guaranteed collectible and that all years and colors will be desired, of coarse some more than others

PS I put my $ on '02 Yellow/Yellow :smile:

Back