• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many NSX's are too many?

By virtue of a circuitous email routing, I finally took a look at the NSXPO photo of the cars that made it to Atlanta. (1.7 Mb... takes a while to load... worth the wait.)
http://www.nsxprime.com/Events/2000/nsxpo2000/sunday22/P1010009.jpg

Impressive. Most impressive.

Will try a print on a color plotter. The photo would be a fitting addition to the walls of the Black Beast's lair.

Thanks TWM of San Diego... BTW, heard about your garage incident... ach well... what can you do?

P.S. Any board comments on the yellow chin spoiler, mirrors and wiper(?) on one of black NSX's? How about a red chin spoiler with matching calipers?

Look at that sea of Red and Black!! And only one Blue. Anyone else own a blue NSX?

I'd like to get a sense for what color everybody else has and how rare none red & black NSX are. I have a Monaco Blue.

I'd like to get a sense for what color everybody else has and how rare none red & black NSX are.

Roughly 40 percent of all NSX's produced are red, and 35 percent are black. For more precise numbers, LITFAQ:

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/General/productionnumbers.htm

Also keep in mind that certain colors (Midnight Pearl, Brooklands Green Pearl) are fairly dark and, depending on the lighting available, may appear to be black.

Ya, I knew that there were high production numbers for Black & Reds, but wanted to get a sense for how many Black & Reds are actually on the road.

Funny thing is that I think I've only seen 2 red NSX since I've had mine in March. I've seen a buttload of black ones though.

Originally posted by johndoh:
Funny thing is that I think I've only seen 2 red NSX since I've had mine in March. I've seen a buttload of black ones though.

Naw that's just Todd, Eddie and me racing from Portland border to border for grins.

Regarding that Black NSX with the Yellow Chin spoiler and the single yellow wiper:
IMHO, It seems that he meant to purchase an Integra, but he had too much money, so he destroyed a work of art.
I have always been a big fan of Red and Black, but that Blue looks awesome...Anyone have good pics of a Blue NSX by itself?

Back