• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many people here have over 100K on their NSX?

I am just curious since I am looking at a high-mileage car. How many people have over 100K? Is the car still running as strong as ever?

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

I'm not at 100,000 miles but at 82,000 and the car is as tight as can be and pulls like a Bandit and just lovin it.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Just passed 99,500 today, runs perfect, only scheduled maintenance, nothing else (besides a few burnt out bulbs, but I don't count those)

------------------
1992 NSX Red-Black 5-Speed

I don't have one, but have driven several. I wouldn't worry about it any more than any other honda over 100k. As long as it hasn't been abused, it should be fine. I've drove some with over 120k that felt better than others with only 30k, so it's a case by case basis. From what I know, NSX is not a car that has any particular problems associated with high mileage.

I had 88k on my first one before crashing it. I immediately replaced it (this was two years ago) with one that had only 11k on it and there was no discernable difference between the two cars other than cosmetic.

Well, I've got 105k, and am looking at getting a BB SC in the next few weeks - after that, I'm sure it will pull real strong.

Back