• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many Victorian NSX's are still about?

Thanks Greg, it will be great to catch up with you on the other side - looking forward to it.

Wayne, thanks for giving us a rough time-frame on when you'll be in Melbourne, obviously it's a little bit of a grey area at the moment!!! That's fantastic news that you'll be geared up to do some work on the cars 👍

I don't get on Prime much these days, stoked to see some other Victorians posting - I drove past Essendon Honda in my NSX just last night, had no idea it was the regular meet up spot!

I have a '92 BGP and would love to meet up with some other owners once the COVID madness is over.

Hnats-2019-Gwyn-Morgan-speedhunters-7125-1200x800.jpg

P.S. Blipman - love the tecnomagnesios!

sweet Pic!

Hi Wayne. Newbie on the site but also living on the GC. How to get in touch with you to seek your expertise about NSX? I cannot seem to send a private message directly to your account. Thanks and apologies hijacking this thread.

I run the NSX Australia Facebook group fb://group/1492937181093125?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT and NSX Vic Owners whatsapp group.

Message me if you're not on either.

Attachments

• 20230319_083751.jpg
    20230319_083751.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 4
I run the NSX Australia Facebook group fb://group/1492937181093125?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT and NSX Vic Owners whatsapp group.

Thanks I was recently invited and joined the WhatsApp group

Back