• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

how to create a group buy and requiremnets

Status
Not open for further replies.
There needs to be a sticky on this!
I used the 'template' for making a group buy and had my thread deleted because I didn't register as a Vendor.
Where is prime listing the requirements of becoming a vendor?

As was posted in your other thread on this attempted group buy:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/132664-REQUESTING-FEEDBACK-New-form-for-Group-Buys

Vendor registration is done here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/vendor-information/

As noted in the requirements:

This is a:
[ ] Direct vendor group buy
[ ] Third party group buy
If third party, payment will be made:
[ ] Directly to the vendor (must link to vendor's NSX Prime Vendor page or include address and contact info.)
[ ] To a third party (Any third party taking payment must follow Vendor Requirements)

If your group buy is going through a vendor, that vendor must register on Prime. If payment is going to a third party (such as yourself), you need to register. That way vendors cannot avoid registering by having others arrange a group buy. It's for the protection of all members so everyone here knows who the "responsible party" will be if something goes wrong.

Welcome to a post-Tamoske Prime.......

Last edited:
I know RS034 been helpful, but NSX owners who try to do something good for community, at times get discouraged because af all the red tapes around it. Why does he need to get a business license as hes actually third party who orders for someone else. Anyways, heres a product he acquired vs the old thom camber kit. Its very well made.
222ddfaae7843817de36c82b3d170168.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

saansijack,
Thank you so much, I glad you are happy with the kit. Since I only made 5 kits, there won't be a need to make a group buy. The original goal was to make a copy of the kit in my car for a spare.
Since you have one and I'm keeping another. That leaves 3 kits and I'm in no rush to sell them.

Rich Wong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back