• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How to see SOLD cars?

Sorry, couldn't find the answer to this and wasn't sure where else to ask. When I look in the classifieds all I can see are maybe 5 currently for sale cars, nothing else. Is there a special page where all the sold listings get moved to? Thanks!

Sorry, couldn't find the answer to this and wasn't sure where else to ask. When I look in the classifieds all I can see are maybe 5 currently for sale cars, nothing else. Is there a special page where all the sold listings get moved to? Thanks!

Scroll down to the bottom, there's a section called THREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS.

Change the date range as desired.

once sold its up to the seller to post sold...also some don't tell us final sale price...but if they do they go into the current value guide thread...

I'll go ahead and ask another question I have in this thread instead of creating a new one and maybe you all know. I'd like to PM some members with cars for sale, but I don't see the ability to do so. Is it because I'm a new account and you need a certain post count to unlock PM'ing?

yes

Back