• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How

I found a way to upload them to the site but cant get them to show up here cauold and one do that for me?

they are titled vampNSX

Like this.

6941100-0013_IMG.jpg

6941100-0009_IMG.jpg

You just click on the picture you uploaded and right click to do "copy image location" Then paste it here.

nice looking car btw :)

How in the heck do you get that thing in the driveway without leaving half the front splitter behind?

That's the one thing that I'm still trying to get used to with this car. I take my driveway so slow it's absolutely painful and yet if I don't get the angle just right... I hear that gut wrenching sound.

VampNSX said:
How do you post pictures on here?

I took some of my NSX with the things i did to it this weekend and I cant post them.
I was told that the file size needs to be no greater than 640 x 480 pixels and less than 100k.

Hey AK,

Did you show your dog the tape from "The Ring"? :wink:

Da Hapa said:
How in the heck do you get that thing in the driveway without leaving half the front splitter behind?

That's the one thing that I'm still trying to get used to with this car. I take my driveway so slow it's absolutely painful and yet if I don't get the angle just right... I hear that gut wrenching sound.

Well since I do have a 3 car drive way I go in at a 45 degree angle. Kind of a pain but thats the main reson I wanted a 3 car garage house. Always think of the NSX when I buy a house.

Last edited:
Hey <B>Vamp</B>, i must have missed it... when did you get another NSX??? i thought yours was stolen ages ago. :(
BTW, i love your ride... but your style means that NSX is toooooo high. it's gotta go LOW LOW LOW! :)

NeoNSX said:
Hey <B>Vamp</B>, i must have missed it... when did you get another NSX??? i thought yours was stolen ages ago. :(
BTW, i love your ride... but your style means that NSX is toooooo high. it's gotta go LOW LOW LOW! :)

Yeah I got one again almost 2 years later.

I love my new car and I am not going to be selling any parts of it any time soon. :biggrin:

Your new ride looks awesome! Im sorry you had to go with out the enjoyment of having an NSX for some time, but it all in the past now..enjoy your car and let me know if you need anything else!

Thumbs up! :biggrin:

Seth@SoS said:
Your new ride looks awesome! Im sorry you had to go with out the enjoyment of having an NSX for some time, but it all in the past now..enjoy your car and let me know if you need anything else!

Thumbs up! :biggrin:

I will .

Back