• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels HRE 545R Wheels 17x8 & 18x10 Fit BBK - Just Refinished To Like New Condition!

At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
These just got back from the shop yesterday refinished to like new condition and they are gorgeous! The lips are polished aluminum and the 5 spoke centers are gunmetal gray. These are a matched set of two 17x8 and two 18x10 HRE 545R wheels with a +39mm offset. They clear StopTechs perfectly. HRE is no longer making 17" wheels so this is a unique opportunity to grab a set of wheels in the most recommended sizes for any year NSX, You'll notice all 4 wheels have the same build number and the 17s and 18s have matching serial numbers with each wheel stamped 1 through 4 confirming that they are a matched set.

The center caps you see in the last photo were made by me and are included with the wheels as is a set of 20 brand new chrome finished Gorilla locking lug nuts with the key. You can't use the factory lug nuts with these wheels. If you prefer generic HRE center caps you can get them real cheap from guess where? Yup China! Go to http://www.aliexpress.com and search for HRE 63mm Center Caps.

These are forged 3 piece wheels. The closest wheel in HRE's current lineup is the 595RS which is only available in 18", 19" and God forbid 20". My set cost about $6,000.00 new. I just invested over $1,000.00 to have them refinished and I am offering them for $4,000.00 which includes FedEx shipping to the lower 48. The first set of pics are how they looked on Charlotte and the rest of the pics of the naked wheels were just taken this morning.

HRE Back On.jpg

bbkfront.jpg bbkrear.jpg

w1_1.jpg

w1_2.jpg

w1_3.jpg

w1_4.jpg

w1_5.jpg

w2_1.jpg

w2_2.jpg

w2_3.jpg

w2_4.jpg

w2_5.jpg