• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HRE 547R Wheels and Tire Combo

HRE 547R Wheels and Tire Combo - SOLD

I have a set of HRE 547R 3pc. Wheel with silver painted center and polished lip for sale. Tires are included (if you want them) and are Yokohama S-Drive front and rear. Fronts are nearly new with less than 500 miles on them and the rears are older with about 50% tread remaining. Wheels are in great shape, never curbed and balance out without issue. These wheels were custom ordered from HRE for a 2004 NSX but will fit any year NSX. They have a large amount of caliper clearance and may be able to work with most big break kits. I was using them over a Tarox BBK with no issues. I am not sure about other big break kits but there is still a large amount of caliper clearance with the Tarox setup.

The wheels themselves have no curb rash but do have small chips in the powder coat finish near the lug nut holes from being mounted and unmounted over time. Noticeable when up close but from 5 ft. away they look great. I did contact HRE about the cost to refinish the wheels in any standard color and they quoted me $200 per wheel to strip the old coating and powder coat the new finish of your choice. The wheels have a polished lip and feature a chrome exposed hardware to assemble the three pieces of the wheel together, the valve stem is hidden in the chrome hardware and makes for a very clean look. These wheels were made for a NSX, built in Mar of 2004 and where installed on my 2004 NSX and have the correct bore and offset for a perfect fit. No tire rubbing on a NSX that has been lowered 7/8".

The cost of new HRE Modular 3pc wheels is well over $6,000.00 depending on finish. If the small chips bother you you can buy these, send them in for refinish and still be buying these wheels for far less than the price of new set from HRE.

Front Wheel Info:
HRE 547R 18" x 8", +35 offset, 5 x 114.3 lug pattern
S-Drive 215/35R/18 with 95% tread left (see picture)

Rear Wheel Info:
HRE 547R 19" x 10.5", +47 offset, 5 x 114.3 lug pattern
S-Drive 275/30/19 with 45-50% tread left (see picture)

I can ship with or without the tires but it will not be cheep as shipping on wheels with tires start at about $50 per wheel. I prefer local pickup in Saint Louis area but I travel quite a bit and may be able to arrange delivery if need be. I have tons of HiRes images of the wheels send me a PM with your email and I can forward them to you.

Price for wheels and tires is $2500.00 +shipping, +PayPal Fees NEW PRICE $2250.00 **************SOLD***************

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• HRE Car 1.jpg
    HRE Car 1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
Back