• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HugaBuga's Window Fix Thingies

Count me in as well. I thought I had responded before but did not see it. 7000 E Colfax 8:30

- - - Updated - - -

Somewhere I read about rollers from Science of Speed. Could those be installed at the same time?
Is there a specific name/number for the rollers?
If you want to get in touch with me.
Van Carver 303-888-1011

Count me in as well. I thought I had responded before but did not see it. 7000 E Colfax 8:30

- - - Updated - - -

Somewhere I read about rollers from Science of Speed. Could those be installed at the same time?
Is there a specific name/number for the rollers?
If you want to get in touch with me.
Van Carver 303-888-1011

I believe you're talking about the billet's Van and I ordered mine to have installed at the same time.

https://www.scienceofspeed.com/inde...ssories/billet-window-regulator-retainer.html

Reviewing this entire thread, here is the list of participants:

Mark mskrotzki
Paul badnsx
Dan djklitz
Van Carver not on Prime (Why not?)
Richard R13
Tony tonyb
Aaron dawk
Will WillErickson (?)

Even if life's inevitabilities sneaks up on some of us, we should make Hugo's detour worth his while.

Remember, we meet at 8:30 AM, Wednesday August 19 at Weisco Motor Cars, 7000 East Colfax, Denver, CO. That is two weeks from tomorrow. I for one am looking forward to seeing everyone.

Mark

- - - Updated - - -

Reviewing this entire thread, here is the list of participants:

Mark mskrotzki
Paul badnsx
Dan djklitz
Van Carver not on Prime (Why not?)
Richard R13
Tony tonyb
Aaron dawk
Will WillErickson (?)

Even if life's inevitabilities sneaks up on some of us, we should make Hugo's detour worth his while.

Remember, we meet at 8:30 AM, Wednesday August 19 at Weisco Motor Cars, 7000 East Colfax, Denver, CO. That is two weeks from tomorrow. I for one am looking forward to seeing everyone.

Mark

Awesome! I have the entire day off so I'll be around to help as long as it takes. I've yet to remove doorcards from the NSX but it can't be all that difficult.

Dan

Sounds like we have a good list. I will also check with Will Erickson as I think he was going to drop his car off on Monday to me. See you all on the 19th

I believe $200 for the kit, and then $125 labor if doorcards are removed or $200 if hugo has to remove them. Sound like to me we'll be removing them ourselves as he works on the regulators.

Was wondering about the billet regulator retainers - how can you tell if you need them? I have a '95 and couldn't tell from the thread if only needed on '91-93. If door is apart, seems like a good idea to replace. Any guidance?

Thanks,
TB

tonyb: AFAIK the billet retainers are only needed for '91 and '92 cars. Honda fixed it themselves for all later years.

R13: Paul (badnsx) can answer your question -- I imagine they just might have a public WiFi

OK everybody -- Hugo is here a week from today.

If life's inevitabilities overtake anyone, please let me know so we can keep the day moving smartly.

Remember:
8:30 AM, Wednesday August 19 at Weisco Motorcars, 7000 East Colfax, Denver, CO. 303 294 9694

Thanks for the info, mskrotzki - Had called SOS between post and your update and they provided same response. Did order window guides JIC they were needed as door was already apart - have a passenger window rattle that I was hoping the guides would resolve. Does anyone have idea how much additional work this would be?

Also - anyone know if there is a place in area for E-85?

Thank you and see you all on Wednesday!
TB

Hi, can you let me know if there is any room for another car? I have kit installed on one door but the motor on that door seems broken. So i would be interested in having him take a look at that plus install kit on driver door. Doors are apart already.
Thanks - i am local.

Sorry for the last-minute notice, but (clearly as it's 8:30 as I type this) I won't be able to make it. Emergency at work such that I had to be physically present at a location (a rare thing indeed). Apologies and regards to Hugo. I suppose I'll have to try again closer to/at NSXPO.

Hey all- Kudos to Paul Kohl for opening up his shop and moving a lot of cars around and to mskrotzki for arranging everything. What a success!

Even though I didn't do my windows, it was a pleasure meeting you guys. It is always a pleasure to put a face to a name. And a bonus of seeing 8 NSXs in one spot.

Would like to thank both Hugo for his window repair expertise and Paul for hosting this event at his dealership - great improvement to the window operation. Windows work both smoother and much more quietly than the factory setup - well worth the cost. Echo Graeme's comments - great to put faces to names on this forum.

Hugo - have a safe trip!
TB

Was good meeting all you guys! I'm stoked about my windows, no more pushing on the glass to get the window to seal ;D Loved all of your cars. Tony... i still want a ride.

Was good meeting all you guys! I'm stoked about my windows, no more pushing on the glass to get the window to seal ;D Loved all of your cars. Tony... i still want a ride.

Shoot.. Shame on me for not checking into Prime.. i would of loved to get my window done.. mine are so slow and will not seal as I would like it to do.

Just been too busy at work.

I'd love to see the windows post install at the next meet.

Sounds like you all are happy.

Back