• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugo coming to Norcal?

I saw the below in the Midwest forums. Can we get @Hugo to come here?

"This summer Hugo will be on his "regulator tour" fixing NSX windows from coast-to-coast. This threat will serve as a starting point for those interest in getting their slow-roll windows repair done by Hugo himself. It'll cost about $125 if you remove the door cards yourself, or $200 for the complete job for both doors. In order to get Hugo to come to the Chicago/Milwaukee area he's requesting I find at least 3 more customers. Who's interested? I'll start."

Here's some more detail from Hugo:

Prices are mentioned right on my first post of the main window tour thread : that is 200$ for the parts, and 125$ for partial installs. As you are so many it would be impossible for me to remove all those door cards, so the idea is that all members help each other removing their door cards. We did 15 cars last week in Maryland, starting at 8am we were done by 2pm. While members are removing doors cards I am upgrading regulators, and upgraded regulators can start to be picked up only when all the door cards have been removed. That solution seems to please everyone and is good for the team spirit: the more you help the sooner you are done.

Last edited:
Wow, great response, that's 7 for Norcal! I'm actually adding Hugo now, [MENTION=21373]Hugabuga[/MENTION] I think that's all I need to do right?

I heard back from Hugo. He will be in Norcal Sept 12 and 13th, and in Socal the weekend before.

Update: We have a place! TrackSpec will be hosting Hugo and everyone else! Huge thanks to Jon. We'll work out exact start times soon. TrackSpec's site is http://www.trackspecauto.com/
Address is 7100 Stevenson Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538

List here, please feel free to copy and add yourself:

Mochanges
B2Finity
Speedy93
relapse
Dhalsim
racer-ex
MidnightSun

Last edited:
I am in.

Mochanges
B2Finity
Speedy93
relapse
Dhalsim
racer-ex
MidnightSun
roondogg
NSX167
mickeylex

I'm in for Saturday, September 12.

Mochanges
B2Finity
Speedy93
relapse
Dhalsim
racer-ex
MidnightSun
roondogg
NSX167
mickeylex
nimdivino

Last edited:
I'm in - need kit and full installation. Thanks!

Mochanges
B2Finity
Speedy93
relapse
Dhalsim
racer-ex
MidnightSun
roondogg
NSX167
mickeylex
nimdivino
DaBee

Another addition to the list:

B2Finity
Speedy93
relapse
Dhalsim
racer-ex
MidnightSun
roondogg
NSX167
mickeylex
nimdivino
DaBee
nsxpinoy

I have this mod (installed by him).... it helps, but still slow.

I think the key is to use a very light grease to make this work since dirt gets on the tracks.

I have the same issue, is there any instructions on maintaining the kit after it's installed?

I'm in need of the kit for the driver's side, and the $125 install (I can probably take off the door panel in 5 mins... I've done it so often, I could do it blindfolded).

B2Finity
Speedy93
relapse
Dhalsim
racer-ex
MidnightSun
roondogg
NSX167
mickeylex
nimdivino
DaBee
nsxpinoy