• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugo window fix it tour in MD

Do your windows roll up and down slow? Hugo is coming to the States and has agreed to come help us fix our slow windows. He will be here on July 18th and the current location is at Maico's house (stallion777) in Havre de Grace.

Address is:
105 North Washington St
Havre de Grace, MD

It should be noted that Maico owns a very tasty Italian restaurant so we will all be eating there day of.

Total price is $200 for the kit (does both windows) + $125 labor (regulators removed for Hugo). We have a lot of people so Hugo will not have time to remove and reinstall all of the door panels and regulators so I can help you if you need it. So who's with me?...

1. Syndicate

Last edited:
Where would the work be done? Is parking overnight and leaving the car a viable option? That may free up time tables.

It looks like Hugo can do the weekend of July 18th. I will set this up, but I need a place to do this. I'm still looking for a place that would be covered and out of the sun.

Prices are:
200$ for a full install
125$ for a partial install (door cards removed or regulators on a bench)
+ parts : 200$ for the kit

I recommend that everyone pull their own regulators due to the shear number of people attending.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Syndicate
2. kennyc
3. Cosplayerkyo
4. joseja1979
5. Bigdare23
6. 808NESSEX
7. DynoDave
8. Roland44
9. Stallion777

Last edited:
Back