• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugo's Regulator Repair Tour Coming to Phoenix.

Coz

Legendary Member
This summer Hugo will be on his "regulator tour" fixing NSX windows from coast-to-coast.
This thread will serve as a starting point for those interest in getting their slow-roll windows repair done by Hugo himself. It'll cost about $125 if you remove the door cards yourself, or $200 for the labor of completing both doors. Keep in mind that you'll still need to purchase the window kit separately for $200 (both doors) or bring your own if you already have a set before proceeding. In order to get Hugo to come to the Phoenix area he's requesting I find at least 3 more customers. If we can get 5, he'll do them on Saturday August 29th. Otherwise we'll have to schedule it for during the week.
I will have a shop to use where the repairs will take place.

Who's interested? I'll start.

1. Jim Cozzolino
2. Wayne Harmon
3. Joe Sowden
4. Peter Vancamp
5. Farzad Ghayour
6. Stephen Herndon

Last edited:
Nobody else wants/needs this done? Seriously? Even if your windows are fine now, this is good insurance for the future.

Its a ways off yet.
Sumner the windows work great, its the winter that slows them down, LOL

I'm pretty sure Hugo will be at NSXPO....as well.
But the list will be long...

Get a hold of me about the window repair this Sat if I haven't talk to you already.
PM me for an address.

This summer Hugo will be on his "regulator tour" fixing NSX windows from coast-to-coast.
This thread will serve as a starting point for those interest in getting their slow-roll windows repair done by Hugo himself. It'll cost about $125 if you remove the door cards yourself, or $200 for the labor of completing both doors. Keep in mind that you'll still need to purchase the window kit separately for $200 (both doors) or bring your own if you already have a set before proceeding. In order to get Hugo to come to the Phoenix area he's requesting I find at least 3 more customers. If we can get 5, he'll do them on Saturday August 29th. Otherwise we'll have to schedule it for during the week.
I will have a shop to use where the repairs will take place.

Who's interested? I'll start.

1. Jim Cozzolino
2. Wayne Harmon
3. Joe Sowden
4. Peter Vancamp
5. Farzad Ghayour
6. Stephen Herndon

Windows working better than ever! A big thanks to Hugo for doing this and to Jim for setting it up and hosting. Very nice guys and Jim even gave me a quick ride in his very fast car. That thing is quick.

Back