• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugo's Window Upgrade Tour

What's up guys....
Okay, I emailed Hugo earlier today and this was his reply...

Hi Stuart
Thank you for your message, I will arrive in Oahu Island on Tuesday sept 29 until monday oct 5. I will be renting a car from the Honolulu Airport for the whole 6 days so you don't have to pick me up at the airport thanks for the offer. I haven't booked any hotel yet, I don't know if I should stay at the same place for a long term stay or change hotels everyday like I'm doing here in the usa mainland.
Before Oahu I will arrive on the Big Island on Friday sept 25
See you in one month :smile:
Hugo

I am guessing we just set everything up with the bookings and I, or if anyone else , can get a phone contact number from him, and we can just reconfirm with him when he arrives on Tuesday the 29th.
Chris, keep me in the loop about the food. I am coming from Kaimuki, so I can bring some food out there. Or we can just cater some food and we can all chip in some money to cover the costs. We can slowly start planning this.
Paul, from what I have been gathering from previous installation get-togethers, he is more than capable of completing our possible 10 car day. So, we can more than likely won't need to schedule another day. As long as Chris is all right with us all being at his house for the day, we can get this whole thing banged out in one day. Sorry, I am not on NSX Prime as much lately, it's still summer time in good ol' Waikiki, and business is booming.
Take care and talk to everyone soon.
Stuart

What's up guys....
Okay, I emailed Hugo earlier today and this was his reply...

Hi Stuart
Thank you for your message, I will arrive in Oahu Island on Tuesday sept 29 until monday oct 5. I will be renting a car from the Honolulu Airport for the whole 6 days so you don't have to pick me up at the airport thanks for the offer. I haven't booked any hotel yet, I don't know if I should stay at the same place for a long term stay or change hotels everyday like I'm doing here in the usa mainland.
Before Oahu I will arrive on the Big Island on Friday sept 25
See you in one month :smile:
Hugo

I am guessing we just set everything up with the bookings and I, or if anyone else , can get a phone contact number from him, and we can just reconfirm with him when he arrives on Tuesday the 29th.
Chris, keep me in the loop about the food. I am coming from Kaimuki, so I can bring some food out there. Or we can just cater some food and we can all chip in some money to cover the costs. We can slowly start planning this.
Paul, from what I have been gathering from previous installation get-togethers, he is more than capable of completing our possible 10 car day. So, we can more than likely won't need to schedule another day. As long as Chris is all right with us all being at his house for the day, we can get this whole thing banged out in one day. Sorry, I am not on NSX Prime as much lately, it's still summer time in good ol' Waikiki, and business is booming.
Take care and talk to everyone soon.
Stuart

Ok, I'll touch base with Chris and keep updating on this thread. Like I said, my car is not running, but I can connect battery and do window stuff. But, if I'm off island, then it doesn't matter, can't do anyways.

Looking forward to this. I think this is our next 'big' NSX get-together and I hope to get more gatherings going moving forward as well.

Can you guys PM me your cell numbers so we could do more updates via text? I already have the numbers for Stuart, Fred, Paul, Noah, Ryan, Jon, and Scott.

Also, since Paul's car is down for now and he may not be on the Island anyway, I can do Sunday if we need that day to complete. For food, I was thinking of either getting catered food fro Tanioka's< or maybe Bento's from them. I'm leaning more toward catered since it may be a long day and we probably need lunch and dinner. We could also make an additional food run if needed. If we cater from Tanioka's I can pick it up and we can just split the cost on the receipt. If you guys can bring some fans that would be good. I only have two fans and we all know how hot it can get on the west side especially in a garage and driveway.

Paul, maybe you could get your regulators out and drop them off so Hugo can still get the mods done to it. By the time we are done I'm sure we all will be experts at putting them back in if you need assistance.

Last edited:
Tanioka's sounds good to me. I have a small fan I can bring in the NSX. Lemme know if you need anything else, Chris.

Chris, I'm still good for that day, and can show up with my door panels already removed. I will also bring a box style fan. I can also help with food/drink runs or anything else that's needed. Just text me as I'm hardly on prime.

Hugabuga will be on the Big Island as part of his tour, he will be installing one of his kits on my car in Kailua-Kona on 9/27. Not sure if any other Big Island owners have contacted him, pm me if you want to join in.

I will be on Oahu on October 3rd, my driveway can hold up to 3 cars, but my NSX is taking up 1 space and can't move, so I can hold up to 2 more cars. If you want to setup some cars anytime before October 9th on my side of the island (Kaimuki) then my driveway is available.

Back