• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I am a new owner again

The car I ordered since November '04 finally arrived 4/19/05 (14 miles on the ODO, saw it come off the truck at the dealer). Here are some pics of the car right after I took delivery of it on 4/20/05 (they needed to do a pre-delivery inspection for 1 day). There was a starbucks across the street from the dealer so I met up with my buddies that day and one of them took some pics:

IMG_3670_DCE.jpg

IMG_3677_DCE.jpg

IMG_3683_DCE.jpg

IMG_3691_DCE.jpg

Guess I will need to change my avatar soon! I hope to take more pics during the day.

Very Nice indeed.....Congrats!!

MIke

Congrat's. Absolutely beautiful.

Congrats... I agree, your's is a beautiful car... of course I'm biased cause I got the exact same car... :D

morningafter06s.jpg

Great choice in color to... :D BTW, did you get the Onyx or Silver leather? Also, if you plan to install a clear bra, now's the time to do it.

NSX-Tuner said:
Congrats... I agree, your's is a beautiful car... of course I'm biased cause I got the exact same car... :D

morningafter06s.jpg

Great choice in color to... :D BTW, did you get the Onyx or Silver leather? Also, if you plan to install a clear bra, now's the time to do it.

Onyx. Yup, I have an appt on 5/9/05 to get it installed. Where did you get yours done?

RyRy210 said:
Onyx. Yup, I have an appt on 5/9/05 to get it installed. Where did you get yours done?

Clear Armor in San Carlos (previously Mountain View), CA. It has saved the front of mine numerous times from rock-chips and I only have 1600 miles on it. These Bay Area roads are the worst.

Here's the kit I got for my '05 NSX (acu nsx 101 03):
NSX_2002_UP.gif

This kit also included the headlights which is a heavier material (not shown in the pic above).

Enjoy your car... :cool:

:smile: Beautiful Car!!! Strange, I saw one just like it this morning at my work! Still trying to find out who the driver is, works in our company.

RyRy210 said:
There was a starbucks across the street from the dealer so I met up with my buddies that day and one of them took some pics.

That is BEAUTIFUL!....

But that's not a shopping centre carpark is it? :eek: !

You will want more than "Clear Armour" on the car to protect it in one of those!... :biggrin:

I missed the delivery( coming down the truck) of my car. I missed the delivery of my first born son too.He came out too quickly.

I did not see my car until a day or two later. I had to tell the dealer to peel off their dealer sticker on my car.
Beautiful night pics of your baby. :smile:

Back