• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I dropped the Ferrari off

They are just beautiful but from what I have read really expensive to maintain. Anything 12 cyl is going to be costly to operate.

Well, they are not as expensive as F355 or 348 when the valves go:biggrin: Its a hell of a bargain for 75-90k for such a gorgous Ferrari if only it was mid engine. Ferrari needs to bring a new testarossa with another V12.

V12s never break from what I hear even in the old Testarossas.

The 550 is nice, but the mid-engine cars are what ferrari should always be about IMO. The 360 and 430 are just awesome. Maybe one day....

Steve, your car is gorgeous. Congrats!

I like a combo, when I retire for the last time my Ferrari list would be:
1) F40
2) 575 or 599 (I don't like the 612, looks wise, drives great)
3) 512 BB
4) a 60's front engine, like a 240
5) Real 70's Ferrari sports/racecar

for now I love the durability and practicality of my NSX, and my OEM rims seem indestructible!

you need some nsx regalia in your batcave....:rolleyes:

It's back at the shop for a CEL. Looks like #2 is not firing. Also having the rim repaired at the same time. 90 degrees here today and no convertible to pimp in.

$140.00 installed? Great price. and labor....my factory champions run that much just by themselves..but wait I have 10!

The plugs were 10 bucks a peice and the labor was 60 bucks. I still haven't had the rim fixed yet. Looking for a good quality place to send the wheel. The wheels came on the car when I bought it and the receipt was in the file for the car. The rims were 2500 PER wheel so I want to be sure and send them to a quality shop for repair.

The plugs were 10 bucks a peice and the labor was 60 bucks. I still haven't had the rim fixed yet. Looking for a good quality place to send the wheel. The wheels came on the car when I bought it and the receipt was in the file for the car. The rims were 2500 PER wheel so I want to be sure and send them to a quality shop for repair.

Give these guys a call and see how you feel about them. I have used them a few times and they are solid. Their site is quite primitive, but their work is great.

http://www.precisionwheels.com/index.html

I've used these guys for the NSX wheels and their work was excellent. Didn't hurt that they were local to me as well.

http://www.rimpro.com

We have guys that fix rims out of a delivery truck. They come to our lot once a week and fix stuff right there. Sounds scary, but they are really good. I would let them do my own car. Hopefully I never need them though.

Back