• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I dropped the Ferrari off

I dropped the Ferrari off to have the scrub plates fixed because I hit a speed bump in St. Augistine when I was in Florida. I need to snap some shots of the truck the body shop loaned me to drive while they fixed the scrub plates and detailed the car. The truck is all jacked up with big tires and lot's of chrome. I finally fit in round here. :biggrin:

"This Thread is worthless without pics":biggrin:

of the Ferrari ofcourse.:wink:

picard.jpg

Lovey, I just dropped off the Corniche for a lube and dropped the Grey Poupon:redface:

Lovey, I just dropped off the Corniche for a lube and dropped the Grey Poupon:redface:

Dude! You used lube and a reference to dropping something in the same sentence! :eek:

It looks like Steve isn't the only guy who's going to take it up the a$$ on account of his Ferrari!:tongue:

Dude! You used lube and a reference to dropping something in the same sentence! :eek:

It looks like Steve isn't the only guy who's going to take it up the a$$ on account of his Ferrari!:tongue:

Your right ,and guess who stepped up right behind me to post,...Big daddy cool suit!

I picked up the Ferrari and promptly bent a wheel on a pot hole, yeah. :frown:

Yikes, hasn't even broke down yet, not a good sign. Still looks amazing I'm sure. At least from one side.

Attachments

• front550wow.JPG
    front550wow.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 550 front.JPG
    550 front.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 52
The wheel can be fixed for 100 bucks. BTW what you think about 550 Maranello never thought I would ever consider a front engine car but its supposed to be the most robust Ferrari and one of the greatest handeling ones:biggrin:
I have seen them from 75k-95k on average.

Look at this stunning 200mph car wow.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997...222867812QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270222867812

They are just beautiful but from what I have read really expensive to maintain. Anything 12 cyl is going to be costly to operate.

Guy I know in colorado had a F550. Price wise, if I couldn't get a 360, I would NOT hesitate to get a 550! Those things are incredibly awesome!

Hey! Where's the truck pix????

They are just beautiful but from what I have read really expensive to maintain. Anything 12 cyl is going to be costly to operate.
Steve,
Did you buy your car from San Francisco area from an accountant name Harry?
Anyway, I think the 550 is only special because it wears a Ferrari badge but it is hardly desirable. Its resale value plummets like free fall. Your 360 however is much more desirable and exotic. The resale value is much better hence gives you a much better financial position if you ever want to upgrade to a, say, 430.
Steve

I think that wheel will be a very easy fix.

BTW... Challenge grille, NICE. I love the color combo. Same as my first go-kart as a kid.

Steve,
Did you buy your car from San Francisco area from an accountant name Harry?
Anyway, I think the 550 is only special because it wears a Ferrari badge but it is hardly desirable. Its resale value plummets like free fall. Your 360 however is much more desirable and exotic. The resale value is much better hence gives you a much better financial position if you ever want to upgrade to a, say, 430.
Steve

Yep that is where I got the car. Very nice guy and great car. He should have his R8 by now.

If the new NSX comes out I will upgrade to that. As long as it is rear or mid engine. I am #2 on the list to get one if they are ever released. If not then Lambo is next, which is really not an upgrade.

You're lucky that those two incidents are so small. I'd take them as a warning to treat your Ferrari as its meant to be: keep it in the garage nice and shiny with a cover on it.

There's a reason most guys put 600 Miles a year on their Ferraris!

You'd think a Pimp Daddy like Steve would have at least bought one in Purple with fuzzy dice - what happened?

Huh. I dropped off my Gremilin to have the 8-track fixed. I'm not worthy to be on here with the pimps.

Huh. I dropped off my Gremilin to have the 8-track fixed. I'm not worthy to be on here with the pimps.

Do you have any KC and the Sunshine Band 8 tracks?

I'll trade you for a Donny and Marie!

Back