• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I finally took pics! My NSX in sunny AZ

Hi Everybody,

I finally got around to taking pics of my car that I got a couple weekends ago. Here it is... please no flames on my other toy in the background :smile:.

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Nice lookin X............. Cool Jeep too.

Shkrmvr said:
Sky is as clear as it can be...car is as beautiful as it can be......

... weather is as hot as can be :mad: (~110 degrees F).

NsXMas: glad you saw the car. I'm HIGHLY considering making this my daily driver so you may see a lot more of it :biggrin: !

DURIM91NSX: it's a '93 (roof was painted to match - I like that look a tiny bit more than the black roof).

Thanks for all your comments!

That is gorgeous. I especially like the wheels, cool but tasteful. Same goes for the bodykit. I'll be glad to take it off your hands in 5 years or so!

Accordingly said:
That is gorgeous. I especially like the wheels, cool but tasteful. Same goes for the bodykit. I'll be glad to take it off your hands in 5 years or so!

OOh,

I'll go $1000 more than him in 4 years :p

gorgeous

redshift said:
... weather is as hot as can be :mad: (~110 degrees F).

NsXMas: glad you saw the car. I'm HIGHLY considering making this my daily driver so you may see a lot more of it :biggrin: !

DURIM91NSX: it's a '93 (roof was painted to match - I like that look a tiny bit more than the black roof).

Thanks for all your comments!
Sounds good.

We're having an NSXPO meeting tomorrow at Hong Kong Gourmet Buffett, if you care to join us. PM me for details.

Sharp NSX! I bet the jeep is almost as much fun in the summertime as the NSX. Chicks dig jeeps more then NSX'x, thats kinda sad. :frown:

Cool Avatar too!

Back