• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I Know this is a scam but wondering who the owner is?

Ya Im getting real tired of waisting time looking at the real looking advertisements too that dont pan out, just taking my time now trying to find a really clean (not thin air-- fake spoof) car.

The part that also pisses me off is that these jerks are using images of someone who is likely a really cool person spending a lot of time and money taking care of their pride and joy minding their own biz.

Maybe I should start a scammer vigilante service LOL:smile:

Last edited:
Ya Im getting real tired of waisting time looking at the real looking advertisements too that dont pan out, just taking my time now trying to find a really clean (not thin air-- fake spoof) car.

The part that also pisses me off is that these jerks are using images of someone who is likely a really cool person spending a lot of time and money taking care of their pride and joy minding their own biz.

Maybe I should start a scammer vigilante service LOL:smile:

PM what you looking for. I think I have mine (crosses fingers :rolleyes: ). I have several others that I was looking at, the info I could pass your way if they fit what your are looking at.

Its real, its real. Isn't it??

yep it is real---Jason! also I found a 2002 I think today for 12,000 with low miles!! Ill take three please,

Hey Nytmare I am looking for something up to around 37k Red,Blue ,Silver -or yellow Targa really dont want all the mods rather stock adult owned. NON SMOKER:eek:

Thanks for the help guys I am going on a drive with some locals around the Seattle area april 13th maybe one of them will know about something local.

Peace
TC

Last edited:
Back