• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I witnessed a murder today

I was riding home from school today on my bus, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced yard were three guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground, bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into the downed man's head again, when the men realized a whole busload of kids was looking at them. As the bus driver radioed in the 911 call, the other man, who hadn't been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head. At this point, the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just seen. Then she got scared and said, "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7:00 or 8:00 and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

What?

Why the hell would you even post that as though it were true?

Guys, this is something that's been posted all over the internet for a couple of years. I don't know the origin, I don't know if it's true or not and I have absolutely NO idea why Deltron would post it as though it were his story. Until I got to the last couple of sentences and realized this was likely fiction, I was pretty freaked out.

sounds like you were rolling on crack humpty:confused:

not funny at all. Have you ever seen someone die? It wouldn't be funny to you if you had. And if you had and still think it was funny then you are truly disturbed.

I got it, Great show.

I got it too. I liked that show also. I just don't think it's funny at all to joke about someone getting killed.

WTF!!!! I know the show and that is not how the beginning goes. I have seen several people die, it's not funny at all.

737181_356x237.jpg

DJ Jazzy Jeff is not amused.

You guys suck at taking jokes. I wasn't making fun of a specific person being murdered or a specific situation. Yeah. People die. People see other people die. So what? If you're relating a specific instance where you actually saw someone die to my little joke, then too bad for you. I'll make sure my next joke involves a car crash so everyone can freak out again.

Don't ever watch Doug Stanhope live or you will be much more appalled.

It sounded real at the beginning but the rambling about 2/3 of the way into the story made it obvious it was untrue. We all can take a joke if it's funny. There's no wit, pun, or cleverness.....Were you in special ed in high school? I guess anyone can be a Prime member. Moderator...... can you get rid of this useless thread?

:confused:

Last edited:
Meh, extremely slap stick. Would have been funnier if told verbally or in a video.

On that note I'm moving to Bel-Air....

Back