• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I witnessed a murder today

You guys suck at taking jokes. I wasn't making fun of a specific person being murdered or a specific situation. Yeah. People die. People see other people die. So what? If you're relating a specific instance where you actually saw someone die to my little joke, then too bad for you. I'll make sure my next joke involves a car crash so everyone can freak out again.

Don't ever watch Doug Stanhope live or you will be much more appalled.

I don't even understand where the joke is.... Go back and read what you wrote as though you had never seen it before. It sounds like you're actually telling a story about a murder you witnessed. Looking at it from that perspective, it's freaky knowing that someone you "know" from the internet saw a murder and is back here telling us about it. By the time you get to the part where it gets weird and you start to question the story, you already have the heebie jeebies. There is no joke to be found there.

Last edited:
I don't even understand where the joke is.... Go back and read what you wrote as though you had never seen it before. It sounds like you're actually telling a story about a murder you witness. Looking at it from that perspective, it's freaky knowing that someone you "know" from the internet saw a murder and is back here telling us about it. By the time you get to the part where it gets weird and you start to question the story, you already have the heebie jeebies. There is no joke to be found there.

+1.
very poor judgement by the OP on this one.:frown:

Why the hell would you even post that as though it were true?

Guys, this is something that's been posted all over the internet for a couple of years. I don't know the origin, I don't know if it's true or not and I have absolutely NO idea why Deltron would post it as though it were his story. Until I got to the last couple of sentences and realized this was likely fiction, I was pretty freaked out.

I was equally freaked. :eek:

This is actually good for me. The guy with the bat works for me and we have been trying to determine just who was on that bus. :biggrin:

It sounded real at the beginning but the rambling about 2/3 of the way into the story made it obvious it was untrue. We all can take a joke if it's funny. There's no wit, pun, or cleverness.....Were you in special ed in high school? I guess anyone can be a Prime member. Moderator...... can you get rid of this useless thread?

:confused:

I think you're actually more retarded whining about a joke you obviously don't even get. Good work figuring out that it was untrue 2/3 of the way Sherlock.

This post is horrible as I have seen someone get murdered and was obviously tramautized by it. I was coming to the post to offer some insight and help with th OP's traumatic feelings so to find out it was a joke is really disturbing:mad:

It won't be so funny when someone who actually baseball batted and shot someone in AZ believes you actually witnessed it and comes to find you and solve that problem just to be sure....

Snap! Shoulda seen that one comin. C'mon. Nobody thought that was funny? Maybe I really do have a warped sense of humor. :redface:
The jury is out. Yes you have a warped sense of humor. Nothing funny about this.:confused:

Back