• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

If it doesn't sell $5k over MSRP lets make it $10K over jh4na12605s000004

Hugh said:
I just called the dealership and they told me the car was sold. I'll have an audio file of the conversation posted a bit later.

HAHA!! Sweet....I have to hear this... :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIDGEWATER ACURA
According the an unnamed source at the dealer.... The car was sold to another dealer for $5k over sticker and has already been paid for and delivered.

THEY KEEP TELLING EVERYONE IT'S SOLD, BUT THE AUCTION'S STILL UP,
WHAT GIVES?

Re: Automatic for $110K+

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
According the an unnamed source at the dealer.... The car was sold to another dealer for $5k over sticker and has already been paid for and delivered.

The latest from the dealer 8/24/05 7pm:\
"The car is not sold, it's available for purchase, we're basically firm at $110,000, someone, somewhere, maybe a colector will buy it at that, it the last autmatic in the country" blah blah blah.

No blue auto for me:(

Re: If it doesn't sell $5k over MSRP lets make it $10K over

Tony Montoya said:
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

there's alot wrong with that but I wont get started :biggrin:

I just called the dealership and asked them about the 05 for sale for 9,999 dollars. Then, I hesitated and said, wait, no, that cant be, its listed as 99k !! Heh ! I told him that automatics sell for way less than most manuals, let alone a brand new one that are usually discounted off msrp !

He had the same cheesy remark about it being the last one made, yada yada yada, and that its pretty much sold already. Yeah right.

:biggrin:

Re: If it doesn't sell $5k over MSRP lets make it $10K over

Tony Montoya said:
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

There's everything wrong with that!!

Re: anyone want a brand new NSX?

Repost :rolleyes:

FOR SALE:

97 NSX Red/Tan, manual
30k miles
Great Condition, it was driven personally by ME. TRULY ONE OF A KIND!!!!

A BARGAIN at $2,500,000!

Guys, my phone is ringing off the hook, if you want this, you better act fast!!!

You know what's odd? I told somebody about 2 weeks ago that the "NSX Locator" on the Acura webpage said Acura of Ocean had an 05 Blue with Auto.

When he called them, he said they told him it was already sold a week earlier............ surely they didn't get another car just like it.

A guy I know here in Toronto has cash in hand to bring an 05 up from the US. The best deal he has been able to get so far has been $81k for blue, at two different dealers. Im sure that that is high as I recall 05s going for very low $70s. Anyone know a quick call for a low $70s brand new 05? It looks like he is going to bring an 02 with low miles on it up for $70k - that is high for a mint 02 right?

Back