• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

If you haven't watched this video...you might find it entertaining (NSX content)

I am glad I took mine off the market. No real reason to sell other than my kids are almost driving age and insurance is going to cost me. Aw...you only live once, right?

out of curiosity, the Thumbnail has the red nsx showing the steering wheel on the right hand side, USDM passenger side. on RHD cars is the tow hook and antenna located on opposite ends too?

out of curiosity, the Thumbnail has the red nsx showing the steering wheel on the right hand side, USDM passenger side. on RHD cars is the tow hook and antenna located on opposite ends too?

the thumbnail is a mirror image of the car, you can tell because the fuel door isn't in the picture yet the fuel door is always on the left hand side, as is the antenna hole

Yea, I almost thought about selling it for an investment but I know I will regret because today I had my wife drive it behind me while I drive my Ridgeline and MAN!! .. this thing looks like a spaceship and knowing I owned it for 7 years plus. I made a good investment on it.

Did anyone see the latest "hammer" price on this Zanardi. Am I the only that was like.. meh on the price? Thought this would certainly go for more but perhaps prices are coming back down to earth again.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1999-acura-nsx-12/

EDIT: well well well... looks like the site crashed from the traffic during the last moments of bidding. people got locked out... that is INTERESTING

Last edited:
Did anyone see the latest "hammer" price on this Zanardi. Am I the only that was like.. meh on the price? Thought this would certainly go for more but perhaps prices are coming back down to earth again.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1999-acura-nsx-12/

EDIT: well well well... looks like the site crashed from the traffic during the last moments of bidding. people got locked out... that is INTERESTING

I had the exact same reaction as you.

For a second I thought this Z had accident history, but it appears to be relatively clean.

Maybe the flippers have made their $$$$ and are now moving like locusts to the next marque that is about to blow up? We can only hope.

Back