• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Illustrated Parts List for 1992 NA1 required.

I have recently purchased a 1992 NSX and want to order some small bolts. I cannot seem to find an illustrated parts list that I can download for the car. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks !

I have recently purchased a 1992 NSX and want to order some small bolts. I cannot seem to find an illustrated parts list that I can download for the car. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks !
There is no downloadable catalog. You can find many online however, such as the below.

Some 20 years ago I ripped a parts database. I got stuck in the office, needed part info, and here is a small return on the taxes you all pay.

A vanilla html download for your device of choice here

You can internet through the tubes here

BrianK put a version on his site. Thanks Brian! Others have integrated it into their sites over the years too.

I still have the MSSQL and MDF if anyone is interested. With the extra big photos too. I screwed up some of the AT images... because who has an AT right‽ I still look at the last version of the Honda db on my F: drive, but I need brute force SQL Anywhere pw crack and I even have a couple of spare multi core servers on my home rack too...should only take 6 months or so. Sigh, not this year either.

Last edited:
Thanks Drew, Much appreciated !
Just a note of caution on Drew's database. Some of those part numbers likely have been superseded in the past 20 years. But, it's a great reference- especially the pictures!

Some 20 years ago I ripped a parts database. I got stuck in the office, needed part info, and here is a small return on the taxes you all pay.

A vanilla html download for your device of choice here

You can internet through the tubes here

BrianK put a version on his site. Thanks Brian! Others have integrated it into their sites over the years too.

I still have the MSSQL and MDF if anyone is interested. With the extra big photos too. I screwed up some of the AT images... because who has an AT right‽ I still look at the last version of the Honda db on my F: drive, but I need brute force SQL Anywhere pw crack and I even have a couple of spare multi core servers on my home rack too...should only take 6 months or so. Sigh, not this year either.
I never knew who did the parts breakdown but your work has helped me greatly thru the years. Thanks and thanks again! IMG_4205.jpeg

@Sato Kun
Can you track down the original suppliers of the trunk mats and car covers...there has to be a way to get a limited run going again.

Also, would be nice to get engineering information out of Nippon Seiki or Alpine. It would be useful even if we have to track these guys out of retirement or find somebody in the archives.

@bullithollywood
Your tax dollars at work. I was chained to my desk for some event and decided to do something useful. Nice to hear it was useful. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back