• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'm visitiing Vegas for the first time this July, and I have 2 days to myself!

Good morning all,

My wife has a conference at the Venetian July 9th and 10th, so I decided I'd like to tag along with her to have an adult weekend away from the kiddies.

With that said, I thought I could reach out to my NSX brethren and see if anyone was free on Thursday afternoon or Friday and maybe show me a few of the sites around the area. She'll be in the conference so I'd love to hang out with a local for a bit. Just to make it more enticing, I'll spring for dinner/beer whatever for the pleasure.

Anyhow, if you would be free and would like to hang out with a Canuck for a few hours, reply here or send me a PM.

Cheers!

Love Vegas. Just got back from our third trip there in the last year and half and we're going back in June. So much to do!

July is a long time off. Re post as the date comes up. Lance

July's not so far off anymore. :tongue:

I'm arriving mid morning Thursday July 9th, and am alone Thursday afternoon and all of Friday, does anyone have some free time to show me the sights?

I also plan on going to the Esspressos and exotics on Sunday morning in Boca park if anyone is free for that!

The biggest and closes weekly car gathering is "Cars and Coffee of Las Vegas". To eat try Lotus of Siam at 953 E Sahara, 702 735 3033. Only two with five stars in US, doesn't cost mush ( $10 to $20) and will need to call days before for place to eat at dinner time. Lunch is walk in. Not much actions from locals on Prime. For a drive try Red Rock or Mt Charleston. Have a good safe time. Lance

Beatles Love show is great if you like the Fab 4.

I've been told I'm going to see "O" on Saturday evening.

The biggest and closes weekly car gathering is "Cars and Coffee of Las Vegas". To eat try Lotus of Siam at 953 E Sahara, 702 735 3033. Only two with five stars in US, doesn't cost mush ( $10 to $20) and will need to call days before for place to eat at dinner time. Lunch is walk in. Not much actions from locals on Prime. For a drive try Red Rock or Mt Charleston. Have a good safe time. Lance

Thanks for the info. I will try to get there on Sunday for lunch.

Back