• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Imola Orange Owners

1 Here : 000039 03':smile:

I'm on Prime but I think there's about 6 Imola Orange owners in the Northern California area. I'd like to get them all together for a photo shoot if I can find them.

Last edited:
I would like to know how many of you with Imola Orange NSXs are involved with Prime. Please chime in. Thanks

Hi George and nice to know you still look in. Do tell, how many miles on your 2005 now?
For sure, the rest of you Imola owners, too. I did not want this thread to get too far down the line.
That 2003 for sale now in FL (can't believe you are offering it!) is quite the tease.
This 2004 visited Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course this past weekend. Needless to say, folks in Ohio are still recovering. :redface: Clock flipped 17 K on way home.
Bought to be a driver. AND, it is.

Howdy. The car is at 11,500 and just put on new tires in front and today I put the chassis bars on and it went well! Taking the bumper off was the way to go.
The last time I put bars on was on the 02 and I had to play Houdini in getting the top bar in! I will drive it this afternoon and will probably see if I need the swaybars or not. I was planning on leaving the 05 stock, but the way the front end plows in a sharp turn I couldn't stand it anymore.
Looking to buy a set of wheels, but am not sure if I want to go with 17 X 8s front and rear.
Take care

George if you can wait until the end of August I'll have my JIC #5's on my Imola in a 17/18 combo...

It might give you some ideas as to how the car will look. Mind you it will also have the JIC coilovers installed with a slightly lowered stance.

Sure I can wait! I've been looking at wheels again as now I feel the stocks ones are quite plain. Have you received your car yet?

No, not yet. The car is sitting in Miami awaiting customs clearance and container booking. Should be leaving early next week and will be 24-28 days on the water.

No, not yet. The car is sitting in Miami awaiting customs clearance and container booking. Should be leaving early next week and will be 24-28 days on the water.

.....unless it's already in the hands of the Russian Mafia.:wink:

Just bought mine 6 days ago! I hear there's very few pre-2002 Imola Orange NSXs, and about 49 post-2002 cars (in North America at least)?

Did you import your car from Japan and is it a Type S? The Imola Orange Pearl color was never an option on the pre-2002 NSX's so yours was most likely repainted Imola I believe. You probably have one of the few older style Imola colored cars that's for sure!

Its a great color and welcome to Prime!

Did you import your car from Japan and is it a Type S? The Imola Orange Pearl color was never an option on the pre-2002 NSX's so yours was most likely repainted Imola I believe. You probably have one of the few older style Imola colored cars that's for sure!

Its a great color and welcome to Prime!

Thanks for the welcome. This car is Canadian spec and was once green (the underhood and engine bay still show this). In the near future I plan on repainting the front area, but the engine bay will have to wait. I haven't read up on here, but how many pre-02 Imolas are there known to be?

do i count? i have a imola orange s2000 :biggrin:

Hey Imola Owners!

Would you guys mind if I asked for specific details regarding your Imola so that we can track the whereabouts of each one?

If you'd rather not I understand.

If so, I've already created two threads which will track all of the 49 Imola Orange Pearl cars made between 2002 and 2005. This is the information I'm looking for:

Year:
VIN:
Mileage (current):

No need to post names or mods or anything else. It would be a great tool to have for people searching for NSX's and in particular Imola Orange Pearl cars.

We have two threads to watch which are:
Imola Orange Pearl/Onyx Interior Cars
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107885
Imola Orange Pearl/Orange Interior Cars
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110396

Jetpilot

Sorry to be a slug getting in on this but it never really occured to me to look for and Imola Orange List.

2003 #90 Greeley CO, purchased in Miami, 2006 with 5600 mi. Now with 14600. Currently CT headers, pipes and cold air box

Back