• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Indianapolis 500

That crash with 4 laps to go put a damper on the competition that was setting up. While I’m glad to see Sato win again, anything could have happened those last few laps. I’m still glad the race happened in the first place.

That crash with 4 laps to go put a damper on the competition that was setting up. While I’m glad to see Sato win again, anything could have happened those last few laps. I’m still glad the race happened in the first place.

Yes, but I view that as the breaks of racing. Sato ran fast laps when it counted and was cleanly ahead of Dixon when the caution came out. With only 4 laps left there weren’t enough laps to stop the race and then restart.

Yes, but I view that as the breaks of racing. Sato ran fast laps when it counted and was cleanly ahead of Dixon when the caution came out. With only 4 laps left there weren’t enough laps to stop the race and then restart.

I agree. Sato definitely deserved the win. RIGHT before the crash, he'd just made a couple of nice passes in traffic, just as he caught up with the rear of the field....and just when he needed it most.

Yikes!!! It was 2-1/2 hours of commercials and an hour of racing!!!
H-

Way to go 4-time winner Helio powered by a Honda!

Back