• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Info about - jh4na1152pt000382

New comer to NSX Prime here in Oklahoma! I am going down to look at a 1993 Red/Black, 5 speed in Dallas tomorrow evening. I've tracked the VIN down to member "Speed6" and have reached out but it looks like he's been inactive on here for a few months. From what I've found on here, the car looks like its been kept in great condition. Has anyone seen this car or could give me any info about it? Any help is appreciated! Thanks! Chase

Welcome! Speed6 (Ian) took great care of his NSX but he has moved on to a Porsche. I haven't seen him or his car in a good while but I would be confidant in saying that it was well cared for. Come join our local group when you get her :)

Hey there, Chase! How did it go? As clean_green stated, Ian's NSX was always well-kept and in great condition when we'd meet up. Also a very genuine, stand-up guy.

I drove down to Dallas on 6/2 and picked the NSX up. I have to say that I am very pleased with how great the car looks! I made the three hour drive back to Lawton, OK that afternoon. Before heading back, I stopped at a gas station in Carrollton off of Old Denton Road and Trinity Mills and another NSX owner stopped me as I was getting back into the car. He wasn't driving his though. We chatted for a minute and he said he knew the previous owner but I was in such awe that I was finally driving an NSX, I didn't ask for his name or if he was on here! I look forward to many years of ownership! Thanks!

I drove down to Dallas on 6/2 and picked the NSX up. I have to say that I am very pleased with how great the car looks! I made the three hour drive back to Lawton, OK that afternoon. Before heading back, I stopped at a gas station in Carrollton off of Old Denton Road and Trinity Mills and another NSX owner stopped me as I was getting back into the car. He wasn't driving his though. We chatted for a minute and he said he knew the previous owner but I was in such awe that I was finally driving an NSX, I didn't ask for his name or if he was on here! I look forward to many years of ownership! Thanks!

Awesome! Well, congratulations on owning one of the best cars ever made. Odds are, we all know who you ran into at the gas station - pretty tight knit community down here. At one of our recent gatherings to celebrate the 2018 NSX, we had over 30 NSXs show up. I'd recommend checking here and on the NSXoTX Facebook group for our meetups and such if you feel like making the trip down again sometime. :) There is likely also a group based out of Oklahoma City that Single Samurai, Clean Green, or others on here can direct you towards. Again, congrats!

Thanks! You are very local compared to everyone else! I haven't seen any other NSX's around here. I talked to a couple guys from Sheppard AFB at Cars & Coffee here in Lawton a couple weeks back. I'll have to check the events in Wichita Falls!

Unfortunately there isn't much that goes on down here in the way of shows/get togethers. I'm currently trying to get some random people together to go cruise up to the Wichita mountains for a few hours. Right now my NSX is down due to the cluster catching fire(bad caps). Just waiting on my S2000 replacement.

Just saw this post! Congrats on purchasing a very well maintained / Beautiful NSX!
Please feel free to join the Regional NSX Page on FB to stay in tune with all of the
NSX Meet Ups in our region.

Enjoy!

Terry

Welcome! Speed6 (Ian) took great care of his NSX but he has moved on to a Porsche. I haven't seen him or his car in a good while but I would be confidant in saying that it was well cared for. Come join our local group when you get her :)

New comer to NSX Prime here in Oklahoma! I am going down to look at a 1993 Red/Black, 5 speed in Dallas tomorrow evening. I've tracked the VIN down to member "Speed6" and have reached out but it looks like he's been inactive on here for a few months. From what I've found on here, the car looks like its been kept in great condition. Has anyone seen this car or could give me any info about it? Any help is appreciated! Thanks! Chase
Bro I’m from Lawton if you have the chance please message me or reply back number is 5804588897

Back