• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Initial D

Don't know if any of you are a fan of the show or watch the anime, but rumor has it that a NSX-R will be in the 5th Stage.

I think there will be many on Prime that know about Initialllllllllllllllllllllllll Ddddddddddd..............

I think the last i watched was 4th??

anyways i got the movie(live action).

Any other rumors you can share with a guy outta the loop.?

Well they are writing the volumes for the 5th Season. The Anime should be in the making by March of '09 and start premiering by summer, then however long it takes to get it translated for english subtitles. I know a battle with a Supra and a NSX-R. Also said to be the last season of Initial D

bbbte2.jpg

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=824752#post824752

The question is, is the NSX-R going to get a ass whipping by the little Toyota?:biggrin:

I don't think the one showing in the picture is a type R... and really, the nsx it showed above was a big disappointment for me, out of all cool cars he had drew. The nsx is one of the worst car ever... That GT wing is ridiculus, no self respect nsx owner will put that stupid EBay wing on a stock wing.
I watched the very latest episode and the FD was just starting to race with the supra... if anything, 86 will not race with the nsx, EVER. Could be against the FC or FD though. and Of course nsx will lose on a Togue, and against Project D, nsx doesn't stand a chance.. ;)

I watched the very latest episode and the FD was just starting to race with the supra... if anything, 86 will not race with the nsx, EVER. Could be against the FC or FD though. and Of course nsx will lose on a Togue, and against Project D, nsx doesn't stand a chance.. ;)

I'm curious.. which stage was this? Or was it in the Manga?

By the way, was there ever a series that was so poorly-represented by its packaging? I avoided Initial D at Blockbuster for ages because it looked like crap. I know, I know, don't judge a book or dvd by its cover, but man, it really looked poorly-done. Only when I ran low on stuff to watch did I pick it up, and it turned out to be really good.

Now looking back, except the fact that it's moving and have nice songs by SuperEurobeat... I really don't miss the animation... (BTW, I hated the movie)

To fully enjoy Initial D, you must read the manga.

oh, ChongLee, I believed it's episode 37.
http://initiald.over-blog.net/pages/Initial_D_37-481325.html

Ah that explains it. I was going through all I've seen and don't ever recall the Supra in any stages. MANGA territory :biggrin:

Especially after the Edison Chen scandal,
no one will ever look at Ryosuke Takahashi the same way again :eek:

is that the actor that played in the movie?? I agree I am not a fan of that NSX, would have been better if it was just a normal type R, I donno at all, but my guess would be Keisuke(sp) would race the NSX Even though I will be sad to see the NSX go down to an FD or (hope not)AE86, but I will still be a fan of the Initial D series.

As for the Stage 4 being released in the US, no it hasn't, but you can download it with english Subtitles.
The 4th Stage is (IMO) the best of them all thus far. so If you haven't seen it I would highly reccommend it

Last edited:
in real life, nsx lose to properly tuned FD ALL THE TIME! But then it only happened in Japan.

In real life, a properly tuned NSX will run all a properly tuned FD ALL THE TIME, and that happens every where:biggrin:

In real life, a properly tuned NSX will run all a properly tuned FD ALL THE TIME, and that happens every where:biggrin:

ROFLOL, either way I can't wait to watch it, I looked at one of the Manga(all Japaneese) AE86 vs 3rd gen MR2(MRS here in the states) I couldn't help myself

Back