• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Input for 2010 Fall NSteXpo/NSX-Craze...

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
Ok, 2010 NSXPO Las Vegas is coming up later this week. And then, there is 2010 NSX Fiesta in Japan in latter November. There are NSX'ers here locally/regionally who are unable to attend one or both of them. Not to mention we haven't planned the 2010 Fall NSteXpo/NSX-Craze event (not meant to compete w/ either of the aforementioned events).

So, who's game for one? Where? When? And what?

If you have any no-can-do dates (work/family/travel), please mention them.

For me, I'll be away from Nov 13th to Dec 2nd. I'm game for a weekend in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, etc. Or even having it here in Austin. With regards to events & activities, those can be setup easily through various enthusiast clubs, tuner/import shops, vendors, et'al.

Again, I'd like to reiterate that this is not intended to compete w/ NSXPO or NSX Fiesta. It's something that's been held every fall for the past few years & at least once a year for many years.

I think it is better to wait until the spring Umar. Or January/February.

My schedule is booked through the end of this year.

I think Jan or Feb would work for me as well.

I would tend to agree with the others, as holiday commitments will interfere with attending the Craze. But I look forward to meeting some new friends and revisiting with those I know.

Back