• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Insurance prices

All who lives in CA and who recently (few year period) insured a 91-92 NSX, if possible can you list your insurance prices that you pay? Include:
Year of Nsx
What city
Which insurance?
Clean driving record?
What options with insurance (deductible, liability, etc)
and any other information that might be helpful. I did a search already and came up with a previous thread on insurance, but doesn't cover much with the 91-92's

[This message has been edited by bluesaint (edited 23 January 2001).]

Well I just turned 25 Single
No accidents
$500 deductible
$100K/$300K Full coverage
Folsom, CA
Price $100 a month or $1200 a year.

(Of course I dont have an NSX yet I just called my INS company ALL STATE and they gave me the numbers Based off a '91~'93 NSX with a cap price of $40K

35, married, 91, south bay, state farm, so far, $500, annual mileage limited to 7500 or less. Cost $500 per year w/full coverage and multicar discount.

Originally posted by bluesaint:
Anyone know if you just drive the car for the weekend, meaning not puting more than 5000 miles per years on the car, do you get a cheaper price?

Usually, yes.

27, Single
93 NSX Red: They asked what color.
Leisure vehicle: meaning I only drive on weekends.
100/300 thousand coverage. $500 Deductable.
Orange County, CA. I pay $851 every 6 months. This is with Mercury Insurance. I also have 2 other cars on this policy, and $851 is the NSX's part. I only paid $771 for my Lexus SC400.

Back