• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forced Induction Intercooler Core for OEM Intake

I have for sale the used prototype intercooler core. It was used during design and testing for my turbo setup on my car. The core was built by Bell Intercoolers to my specifications and was designed to take the place of the VVIS plate in the OEM intake. The unique design allowed the charged air to pass through the intercooler core twice and as a result was very efficient. I built this core as proof of concept and installed it for the testing of the turbo system, it was more than adequate to maintain low IATs even after 30 min on track at my 400whp level. The core replaces the VVIS and is bolt on, there are two aluminum diverters (included) that need to be welded in upper casting of the OEM intake to change the charged air path inside the intake. The installation looks OEM and is nearly undetectable for a true stealth look.

Testing data can be found in this thread:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...hargers-TT-more-testing?highlight=Aerocharger

Particularly in this post:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...esting/page3?p=1588965&viewfull=1#post1588965

This core is perfectly functional and is only being removed to make way for one of the production pieces. You will need to buy or build a front mounted heat exchanger like the one for SOS or Driving Ambition and the fittings, hoses, pump, ect to plumb the rest of the system. This core will only work if you are retaining the OEM intake manifold in your FI system. It will not work with the CTSC manifold, but will work with almost any other turbo, centrifugal blower, or FI system that keeps the OEM intake manifold.

This sale includes the custom intercooler core and diverters, all other items in the pictures are not included. Price $950.00 +PP Fees and +Shipping

If you have questions please PM me, unit is off the car and ready to ship.

- Sale Pending -

Attachments

• IMG_2629.jpg
    IMG_2629.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Diverters1.jpg
    Diverters1.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Intake w-Intercooler.jpg
    Intake w-Intercooler.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited: