• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interested In A Dyno Day 2.0?

Hi Fellow NSX Primers!

I wanted to organize another Dyno Day within the next few weeks. I'm looking at Sat May 9th. I will update everyone soon with more info as it comes. Please, if you are interested add yourself to the list and what you wish to have tuned or if you wish to baseline your car. If you wish to bring your NSX and watch that's fine too! It will be a fun event like last time and a great opportunity to meet other NSX owners and hang out with them. We plan to have a dinner planned after the event.

Here are some pics from the last event

Star of the Fast and Furious ending!

IMG_0310copy.jpg

500hp+ Supercharged NSX

IMG_0330copy.jpg

Your car will be dynoed on a Dynapak Dyno at Bisimoto Engineering in Ontario, Ca.
We are limiting the list to only 7 cars due to time constraints.
The Dyno Day will start at 10am and end at 5pm.

Dyno Day Participant List

1.Chado? - Prospeed ROM tune :smile:

Dyno Day Hang out list

Last edited:
I'm down. I'd like to see what numbers I put up with the Bel Canto. 5 WHP Loss perhaps??? Maybe a BBQ this time.

1. Chado? - Prospeed ROM tune
2. Sicarius82

Hmmm maybe if I get an ecu of some sort or an safc I can get my car tuned :biggrin:

1.Chado? - Prospeed ROM tune
2. Sicarius82
3. Drewdeezee - Prospeed Cats install / Prospeed ROM tune

Dyno Day Hang out list
1. onebadka9rl

i think this is being rescheduled for another date. too many people backed out.

i think this is being rescheduled for another date. too many people backed out.

Hi guy's sorry for not letting you know the details sooner. The Dyno day needed to be rescheduled to a later date. I am working out the details now. I need to get at least 5 cars on the dyno. Thanks for your understanding!

i'll be there for a set of pulls.

Just so we have it correct, the group dyno is not happening anymore but we are still able to go there to do dyno pulls (individually)?

no, i'm just calling dibs for next time :biggrin:. of course, people who have tunes will typically be first.

UPDATE!

IMG_0324copy.jpg

Hi Fellow NSX Primers!

WHAT?

Finally able to get a day free for us to have another Dyno Day event!! This will be at Bisimoto Engineerings new facility in Ontario. We plan to have drinks and food for everyone attending. Please let me know if you coming to hang out or Dyno by adding your name to the list below. Also please let us know if you are doing a baseline, Prospeed custom ROM tune, or AEM EMS/AEM FIC.

I wanted to ask if the 12th works for everybody or the 26th of sept? I have the 12th scheduled already but the 26th is still open and I might beable to schedule it for that day if the majority of people can't make it. Let me know PRIMERS!

PM me for discounted Dyno day prices.

WHERE?

Bisimoto Engineering

1916 S. Lynx Place, Ontario, CA 91761

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...02&sspn=0.010488,0.01929&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=A

WHEN?

SEPTEMBER 12th 2009 10am

WHO?

You! Bisi, myself, and food!

Your car will be dynoed on a Dynapak Dyno at Bisimoto Engineering in Ontario, Ca.
We are limiting the list to only 7 cars due to time constraints.
The Dyno Day will start at 10am and end at 5pm.

Dyno Day Hang out list

2. drewdeezee - Prospeed ROM tune :biggrin:

Dyno Day Hang out list

I want to see Bisi's new place! Going to come out again, hopefully this time i'll stay the entire time. No pressuring me to dyno the RL again Brian:tongue:, nothing new.

Dyno Day Hang out list
1. onebadka9rl

I want to see Bisi's new place! Going to come out again, hopefully this time i'll stay the entire time. No pressuring me to dyno the RL again Brian:tongue:, nothing new.

Dyno Day Hang out list
1. onebadka9rl

Let's see what that RL can do! =) I was surprised it made the power it did last time!

2. drewdeezee - Prospeed ROM tune
3. sicarius82 - Baseline and possible tune

Back