• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.
Does anyone know if the NA2 3.2 engine is an Interference Engine?

Does anyone know if the NA2 3.2 engine is an Interference Engine?

Oh yeah, it definitely is. Don't tell me you haven't done your timing belt yet. I'm getting a new hole ripped now on another thread because I haven't done mine yet on my 03 with 14500 miles. My silverstone is # 130. The timing belt police are probably on their way as we speak!

Oh yeah, it definitely is. Don't tell me you haven't done your timing belt yet. I'm getting a new hole ripped now on another thread because I haven't done mine yet on my 03 with 14500 miles. My silverstone is # 130. The timing belt police are probably on their way as we speak!

Lol at timing belt police. The furthest I have pushed a rubber one was 18 years and 240k on the oem belt.

But It was a 150$ engine. It was the first thing I did on my nsx

Every NSX owner should know the 3.2L engine, like the 3.0L, is an interference engine. How long has it been since Honda sold a car in the US without an interference design.

I would love to know the longest running NSX TB be it timewise and/or mileage. Someone fess up. Surely someones not afraid of the TB cops.:biggrin:

I would love to know the longest running NSX TB be it timewise and/or mileage. Someone fess up. Surely someones not afraid of the TB cops.:biggrin:

I'd like to see this fearless candidate install a used belt at their next change :D

Back