• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

iPad Background with NSX Logo or NSX Font and black backdrop?

Tried Google and found some various images using Google Image search but figured I can ask here....

We are looking for a good iPad desktop image in high res since now I have the iPad custom mounted in the JDM Nav Pod. I want something with a black or dark background so it doesn't light up my dash at night and a red NSX logo or some image work.

These are the ones I found thus far, suggestions?

NSX_logo.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the screen with the "nsx concept." Even the color is refreshing for the standard black and red. Of course it wouldn't say "concept." Let me know if you have trouble finding one. I can help you put one together in the proper screen ration for an ipad.

thanks guys, so it seems the first one is most popular but no one has leads on a high res version or where it came from?

I'd like to the first one as well if I can find it. Another problem, my kid dropped my ipad mini and cracked the glass :( gosh talk about bad timing

Why not use a shot of your own car? Something like this which I threw together in a few minutes. I could spend a bit more time and get it clear if you want.

Might be fun to stylize the image a bit too, so it looks less like a photo. Here's just one example.
attachment.php

attachment.php

ipad-screen2.jpg
ipad-screen.jpg

Last edited:
Incidentally, I think that first photo is from the garage banners that a lot of people have around. Here's the thread on it: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/87048-Nice-Ebay-NSX-Banner

I prefer to have a simple logo for my backdrop, already see my car too much so don't need it on my wallpaper :) thanks for the idea though!

I went to the thread and it seems very old, are they still making those garage posters cuz I would love to have one, maybe I can ask him about the graphic too

The engine is the wrong way in the 4th pic because that is the mugen rr concept where the engine is front to back instead of transverly mounted

Sorry been really busy so excuse the iPhone pictures but with the help of a forum member (LMR) I was able to get the correct graphic for the iPad mini :)

here's a few sneak peeks till I get time time to take some real pictures!

Looks great. Glad I could help.

Back