• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is 05 Silver color Metallic?

Or is it a "flat" paint?

Its been a while since I have seen one.

Thanks!

Or is it a "flat" paint?

Its been a while since I have seen one.

Thanks!

It is metallic. The metal flakes are the same ones the military used on the F16. Same molecular structure.

It is metallic. The metal flakes are the same ones the military used on the F16. Same molecular structure.

Is that why silver owners think they're so quick?

That's what slows the car down, all that extra weight, so that's why you had to get the SC!!!!:wink:

The official name of the color is "Silverstone Metallic", so I assume it would be. :tongue:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

attachment.php

Bernie

Last edited:

No. We are quick because we know how to drive. I am sure LBBP owners are also good at something. Its just that...

no one has figured out what that thing is yet.

yes metalic, and a beautiful metalic it is :)

if you want to see the actual color in person...go to Honda and check out a silverstone S2000.....the Honda Insight also has the same color, but those are as rare as NSX's, so dont look for that haha...

So where do us white guys fit in?

So where do us white guys fit in?

Well... it depends... if you are playing basketball, usually on the bench. If you are boxing, usually in the WBO. If you are on the dance floor, usually alone. Oh... wait... you mean white NSX guys? hmmm.... not sure...

What do you think of Silverstone?

Well... it depends... if you are playing basketball, usually on the bench. If you are boxing, usually in the WBO. If you are on the dance floor, usually alone. Oh... wait... you mean white NSX guys? hmmm.... not sure...

What do you think of Silverstone?

I think it's quite attractive......on German Panzers ;-)

http://www.worldwar2aces.com/kingtiger15.jpg

i think its great we can even discuss this being that we are fortunate enough to even have one whatever color. but...SILVERSTONE FOR LIFE!!!! im out.

Roger, pleeeeeeease! Why is your yellow car always holding us up? LMAO!
This from "LostBoi", aren't you still trying to find the car show we went to in the fall? Your car is slow because of all the $$$$$ you're making from your new business is weighing your car down!:eek: (oh and the driver adds to the speed or lack thereof)

In a race I think I'd take the rabbit over the Panzer!

Hey Steve sorry to interject but you made a typo. If your referring to Dave I think you meant to say "Panzy". Easy mistake as he gets called and responds to many sissy names:biggrin:

You guys kill me.

Perry you sure talk a lot for a guy whose car is one step away from a recall for being too ugly.

If my cat saw your car parked on some sand he would probably try to bury the thing.

Back