• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is anyone attending the Chin Motorsports day at Homestead, Florida?

I couldn't sign up because that is right around the time my wife is due to deliver, but I may get a chance to at least go there for an hour or two.

If you are able to go you should, Dr. Chin runs a great club and the Homestead track is a special treat.

Hope to see you there,

Ralph

As always, Ralph......it's on a freakin' Saturday and I can't go..... why can't an event be on a Sunday for once!!!! That will at least give me a fifty percent chance of making it.....

------------------
nsx_02.jpg

Todd Arnold
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

C'mon Todd - it's local, just Homestead. If I can take a break for a few hours from my new baby (who surely will be out by then) than you, Mr. GM, can do so too.

We'll go after lunch, drive the parade lap, I'll get you a ride in at least one of my friends car, and I'll buy the beer on the way out. Deal?
smile.gif

And if Dr. Lane is there you'll probably get an intense ride too.

P.s.: I really want to see your car after you lowered it...

Thanks Ralph!

Unfortunately though, I'm going to be in NYC for my mothers 60th b-day. It was a hard decision to make, trust me. I almost lost any chance of an inheritance when I just mentioned that there was a track event.

So, I'll just have to be a good little boy and wait until the next event at Sebring on May 5th. I'll see you there, right Todd!! No more lame excuses.

Back