• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is Norcal NSX Facebook group very active?

For whatever reason, I'm that guy you know who doesn't want or have a facebook page. That said, I'd like to know how active the NSX Norcal group on facebook is since Prime has become a ghost town when it comes to regional stuff for Norcal at least. Thanks for any help.

Dan

Still waiting for new wheels to change my sig pic showing my 91 Berlina Black
Still miss the 92 GPW which someone (you know who you are) evidently destroyed after they bought it from me

pretty active if you need help or advice, drives pre-covid too, we'll be planning another one mid July too.

COVID put a big pause in our NorCal adventures.
I look forward to getting back to "normal" (whatever that was) during the summer.
H-

Harry, we were thinking about messaging you for a drive few weeks ago, will make sure to do so mid July.

312a2fd39c55ac6de2dc2b35b9922601.jpg

d5616f84ed77d345023f243b518528b8.jpg

I'm often around your hood (on the bike) and may drop by to say hi at some point too [emoji2]

efe1fa703480a15991a9ff70b9818314.jpg

Last edited:
Solidol...
Stop by anytime, we're generally around.
H-

Still waiting for them to approve my app. Went through all of the hassle of getting a facebook account just for this purpose, so I really hope I'm allowed in
Solidol...
Stop by anytime, we're generally around.
H-

Thanks [MENTION=21934]nsxnemo[/MENTION] - waiting to get new shoes on her and then I'll post a few pix. What are you driving lately?
Congrats on your 91 berlina black nsx! Glad to see you back in the game!

Last edited:
Back