• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is the yellow 2001 NSX is rare? Should I buy 2001 or 2002 model?

The dealership in San Francisco can not find it in California, any state?

Maybe I should get the RED.

Your opinion please: Should I buy new 2001 NSX model now or should I wait for the 2002 model?

I am not sure if the 2002 will be the redesigned style. I'll definitely buy the 2001 model now if the 2002 model will be the same style.

------------------
Nissan Sentra Coupe '90 (Sold)
Acura Integra GS '92
Mercedes 500 SL '96
CLK 320 '02

Maybe I should get the RED.

You can't go wrong with red, but, if you even think you prefer yellow, I'd seriously try to get yellow. Spa Yellow Pearl is gorgeous, possibly my fave color on the NSX. If I had seen one in person before buying my red, I might have gone for it. But I have no regrets buying red.

I am not sure if the 2002 will be the redesigned style. I'll definitely buy the 2001 model now if the 2002 model will be the same style.

According to every rumor, 2002 should feature an updated look, but not an entirely new NSX. The true next-gen NSX won't be out for a couple of years.

If the rumor pics are even slightly accurate, then I'd personally try hard to get the current 2001 model. But, who knows, in a few months when the first REAL shots of the 2002 model hit the net, maybe I'll be saying something entirely different.

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

[This message has been edited by akira3d (edited 21 August 2001).]

View

Now Imagine it in Yellow.... Do you like what you see?Good luck on your purchase, you cannot go wrong with an NSX.

Phil
(this pictuire is a computer generated image from the Sept Issue of Road&Track magazine)
------------------
See you in Wisconsin!

[This message has been edited by H-carWizKid (edited 22 August 2001).]

I just called the sales person today, and he called the representative from Acura and he said the 2002 Model will be in the store in January, 2002 with the new front modification. May be I should get a used one first.

Back