• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is there a feature on on NSXPRIME to ignore a annoying user?

So there is this one poster/user on this forum that annoys the heck out of me. With every post, it's apparent he is quite immature and the amount of over excitement is just flat out annoying. It's like "GET OVER YOURSELF!! How old are you?!?" If you can guess who he is, I wouldn't be amazed but more like, relieved as i'm not the only person who is annoyed. Extremely annoyed...

I love NSXPRIME and a lot of the immaturity exhibited in other forums such as S2k / Club4ag, isn't on here. However, this particular individual is pissing the hell out of me.

I remember on S2ki.com, you were allowed to completely ignore a user and all his postings/replies... Just wondering if there was some kind of feature on here that'll allow us to do that?

Yes in your user cp screen there is an ignore option.Happy ignoring!:wink:

It's me isn't it. I've heard pretty much all of those used to describe me before.

Yes in your user cp screen there is an ignore option.Happy ignoring!:wink:
YEP......I've got thick skin but some people post just crap ALL THE TIME :tongue:

So I just made a list in the ignore box and all you see is a line and from who but not the post. It does have a link if you want to read the post but I find it's usually not needed :biggrin:

Nah, its me, I know for sure....... I'm just looking for friends man.
Trev

Nah, its me, I know for sure....... I'm just looking for friends man.
Trev

Looking for friends here on Prime:confused:
Keep on dreaming, you will be sadly disappointed:tongue: :biggrin:

Looking for friends here on Prime:confused:
Keep on dreaming, you will be sadly disappointed:tongue: :biggrin:

DId I tell you this THREAD SUCK donkey b@lls

My bad, your fault. LOL

In actuality, I have made many great friends here on Prime.

As for the title of the thread, I don't sweat it, some of them are irritating but immaturely amusing. (shakes head)

BY THE WAY THIS THREAD STILL SUX. LOL

-g-

Last edited:
I'm putting everyone on ignore. This way NSX Prime will be all mine. Good riddance fvckers!!!

(Verizon style)

"...can ya hear me now?"......."...what about now...?"

:biggrin:

Can you ignore ...yourself? hmmmmm:eek:

How weird. Airwolf NSX starts this thread and absolutely NObody but me cares to post?
:biggrin:

Can you ignore ...yourself? hmmmmm:eek:

I did that for awhile last year. Then I realized that I forgot my birthday and I got all depressed.

Back