• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Its been almost a year of searching

I still cannot find a white on black 97-01 with low miles and in excellent condition. If you guys have any leads please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

There are 4+ white 97-01s on Autotrader. 3 have tan, and this one looks to have black. Nice color choice btw.

Thanks White94,

I saw that white with black leather. Too many miles though. He sent me pics and the interior looks so so. Thanks though.

Chris

01a4man said:
Thanks White94,

I saw that white with black leather. Too many miles though. He sent me pics and the interior looks so so. Thanks though.

Chris
there was a guy in eastern washington with one for sale - how many miles is too many miles? if you drive 10K a year a car built in 1995 is going to have 100K...

Thanks Willabeest,

I am looking for something with 20k or less. I know white on black is the rarest color combo and trying to find one with super low miles makes it even more difficult. Thanks for all your help guys.

Chris

01a4man said:
Thanks White94,

Chris

36,000 miles is too many?? Are you buying a car or a time capsule?? :confused:

01a4man said:
Thanks Willabeest,

I am looking for something with 20k or less. I know white on black is the rarest color combo and trying to find one with super low miles makes it even more difficult. Thanks for all your help guys.

Chris
mine is white on black. my favorite combo also...
bill
1992 white on black NSX
1999 white on black BMW 540i
1988 white on dark gray landcruiser (has some black and gray)

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=5386

Last edited:
Meeyatch1 said:
36,000 miles is too many?? Are you buying a car or a time capsule?? :confused:

Since you put it that way I guess I am looking for a time capsule. (JK) I understand what you are saying but, its just what I want and am willing to pay the price to get it. I guess I will just have to continue waiting.

01a4man said:
Since you put it that way I guess I am looking for a time capsule. (JK) I understand what you are saying but, its just what I want and am willing to pay the price to get it. I guess I will just have to continue waiting.

If you are looking for a super low mile car there is a Grand Prix White 2001 NSX COUPE floating around with about 4,500 miles on it.

gp white is hard as hell to find. i've been in a market for 2-3 years, and haven't found one that interest me. price and mileage given.

01a4man said:
Thanks Willabeest,

Chris

Hrm. Maybe you should buy one to drive while you are looking?

Agree, I was hung up on low mileage, until I started looking at NSX's.
Mileage is only one indication on how these cars have been cared for.
Some need a rebuild at 40k mi, where others are still going strong @ over 200k mi.
Look at the cars history and prev. owners as closely as you do the car.

A year and a half ago I sold my white/black one owner 98 with 15K miles (6 speed) for $47500 to a member in Chicago. Funny thing is the car put almost every mile of it's life on it in Richmond, VA!

Back