• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's official:June 22, 08 NSX-STOCK!

hey everyone. i put up more pictures from the day. feel free to browse.

click the guest password is: cooperfsae

enjoy!

Last edited:
Looked like it was a great event, glad to see that the weather held out !! Its been a while since I've been on the forum, busy with work and racing. Hope to see everyone again soon.

Geez, didnt know you were still around. You should have come last week. Had a great time. I still roll on the Sparco's I bought off you:biggrin:

Michael

Looked like it was a great event, glad to see that the weather held out !! Its been a while since I've been on the forum, busy with work and racing. Hope to see everyone again soon.

hey has anyone seen my old nsx running around...i asked the guy to join prime:smile:

Dave did not make the event, but as Bob mentioned, he brought the car to me recently for service. Desmond, if you get another NSX, what ever you do, do not take it back to where it was serviced. 3 cams were off time, one was off by 3 teeth. When Dave picked it up, it was a completely different car.

Regards,
LarryB

Geez, didnt know you were still around. You should have come last week. Had a great time. I still roll on the Sparco's I bought off you:biggrin:

Michael

Thanks Mike :smile:

Would of loved too but didnt know about the event till it past :frown:

Hope all is well, especially the seats lol.... If there is any other future events PM me!

Dave did not make the event, but as Bob mentioned, he brought the car to me recently for service. Desmond, if you get another NSX, what ever you do, do not take it back to where it was serviced. 3 cams were off time, one was off by 3 teeth. When Dave picked it up, it was a completely different car.

Regards,
LarryB

I will be picking up another. and i tell you this. if i have truck the car half way across the country to you that's what i'll do.:wink: and to think i paid more for someone closer to do it because he was closer. that will teach my lazy self. thanks larry.

If I might ask. What brand of bronze wheels were on the silver NSX? Very nice, very unique.

Sure, the wheels are BSA 215a (18's x8 in front and x10 in rear)

Does anyone have the pictures that SpeedLounge guys took from the Infinity?

i was about to ask the same thing "winreboot" asked...

i was looking at the speed lounge website and they have a few pictures up from the meet at fuddruckers, but none from the cruise that i could find.

i guess mike would know who to ask...:biggrin:

i just wanted to add, that pictures are up at www.thespeedlounge.com in their photo's section under the album 'nsx stock 2008' that were taken by the crew in the white infiniti.

Back