• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

James Hooker leaves his family to move in with his high school student

How many of us would give our sons cigars for nailing a hot teacher and sharpen up the pitch fork if a male teacher was plundering our daughters?

Considering the way I feel about this situation- I'm thinking pitchfork regardless of the child's sex, or the teacher's sex.

Considering the way I feel about this situation- I'm thinking pitchfork regardless of the child's sex, or the teacher's sex.

ah, so if your daughter just liked getting it from some dude she met while at the movies... some 41yr old dude.... you wouldn't have an issue? woulda you be less upset if he was 23?

oh, fwiw I had coitus uninterruptus with my teacher, who is about 10yrs older than me. IT WAS AWESOME.

Last edited:
ah, so if your daughter just liked getting it from some dude she met while at the movies... some 41yr old dude.... you wouldn't have an issue? woulda you be less upset if he was 23?

oh, fwiw I had coitus uninterruptus with my teacher, who is about 10yrs older than me. IT WAS AWESOME.

Considering that she is 3, yeah, I'd have a problem with it.

If she were 18, I guess we will see how I react in 15 years right? The plan is to raise her so that she makes good decisions. If the "right decision" is a 41yr old dude, or a 23 yr old dude then again we will see how it goes down. i don't plan on hovering so close to her life as to inhibit her ability to make her own choices, I also do not plan to be so distant from her that i would be unaware if she were being targeted by a predator.

Kudos to you on your conquest BTW, if your proud of it then more power to you.

P

How about this?

18 years old 5'9" 125lbs C-cups Abrocrombie & Finch model wants to lay down with you and you are double or more than double her age.

Would you or wouldn't u take up her offer?

You are a single guy with no dependents.

If I am her high school science teacher, yeah, I'd have a problem with it.

If I'm just some dude? Her place or mine, whichever is quickest to get to.

How about this?

18 years old 5'9" 125lbs C-cups Abrocrombie & Finch model wants to lay down with you and you are double or more than double her age.

Would you or wouldn't u take up her offer?

You are a single guy with no dependents.

There is a significant difference in my mindset if i say "yes", depending on my role in her life.

Am I her teacher, her priest / clergyman, a trusted friend of the family, or just some random stranger she met at- lets say the movie theater like peiserg suggested.

Teacher- No
Priest/ clergyman- No
Trusted friend of the family- No

Random stranger- unlikely. I had lots of sex with 18 yr old girls when I was 18. It got a lot better as I started dating women with more experience. Like Peiserg's example- he had sex with a teacher (I assume a female teacher, but who knows) who was 10 years his senior and in his words "IT WAS AWESOME". My reality dictates the same, and my cut off was (all the way up until the day I got married) 27yrs old. Those 9 years make a huge difference.

just sayin.

There is a significant difference in my mindset if i say "yes", depending on my role in her life.

Am I her teacher, her priest / clergyman, a trusted friend of the family, or just some random stranger she met at- lets say the movie theater like peiserg suggested.

Teacher- No
Priest/ clergyman- No
Trusted friend of the family- No

Random stranger- unlikely. I had lots of sex with 18 yr old girls when I was 18. It got a lot better as I started dating women with more experience. Like Peiserg's example- he had sex with a teacher (I assume a female teacher, but who knows) who was 10 years his senior and in his words "IT WAS AWESOME". My reality dictates the same, and my cut off was (all the way up until the day I got married) 27yrs old. Those 9 years make a huge difference.

just sayin.

If I am her high school science teacher, yeah, I'd have a problem with it.

If I'm just some dude? Her place or mine, whichever is quickest to get to.

Sorry , you are not her teacher or in any position of power until u are man on top or puppy-style position. :biggrin:

Next thing you know the President of the United States is going to take advantage of some poor innocent intern.......oh wait..:eek:

What about this one then?

783px-Rupert_Murdoch_Wendi_Murdoch_2011_Shankbone.JPG

She even has her own entry in Wikipedia.

She dedicated her life to that pursuit.

To her, at least, doing that brings her happiness.

Link? I'd look but I have no idea who either person is.

Back on topic....
Hooker is being accused of manipulation, isn't whats going on now manipulation as well but it's ok because it's from a different source right? Seems like a double standard to me.

Link? I'd look but I have no idea who either person is.

Back on topic....
Hooker is being accused of manipulation, isn't whats going on now manipulation as well but it's ok because it's from a different source right? Seems like a double standard to me.

Rupert Murdoch and his wife, Wendi Murdoch

+1

A teacher using his job to chase his desires is just disgusting. Public betrayal.

Back