• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Japanese Gran Prix 2014 - Suzuka - NSXPrime gathering

Hey Japan Primers,

I was not able to attend this year's Japanese GP at Suzuka due to being out of the country, but I'd like to see if we could get a little group together for the 2014 race at Suzuka.

http://www.f1-fansite.com/2014-f1-calendar/

Calendar says 10-12 Oct, so either make it a multi-day thing or just go for the race on the 12th. For me, Shinkansen ride from Tokyo to Nagoya and a ticket to the Suzuka Circuit Inou station is around 11,000 yen one way. Hotel rooms may sell out well in advance, and tickets are not yet available for purchase.

Let me know if you're interested! Thanks!

Jared

Hi Jared, I'm planning on coming out either for NSX Fiesta 2014 at Suzuka or attending the Japanese Grand Prix. Depending on what happens, would love to meet up with some other NSXers.

Haven't updated this in awhile, but the race is this weekend. I'll be in Nagoya by tomorrow afternoon and will be attending the race on Sunday if anyone will be around.

Not able to be there. :( Couldn't go to NSX Fiesta either - wifey is pregnant. :)

Wished we could have gone but I'll be sure to watch it on TV.

That's a shame. I was there yesterday for qualifying and will b there today, rain or shine, typhoon be damned.

Back